Don't feed the trolls lol.

Posted via CB10
    How about people who can think for themselves?
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-08-16 05:04 PM
    How about people who can think for themselves?
    I love my MacBook Air. I also love my Passport. Perfect marriage, for the time being lol.

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB and anon(9742832) like this.
    07-08-16 05:18 PM
    Who here uses Apple products? In particular, those who have responded to my posts.
    I have a Macbook Pro for work. The first time I wondered why there is a power button where the backspace key should be, the "apple guy" tried to convince me this was somehow better - that's the Apple cult mentality right there.

How does this relate to BB? Some here certainly do the same, but I think most of us are upset at the unrealized potential of BB10 rather than insisting it is better at everything. The hub, sharing and VKB, are fantastic. Other parts were perhaps better at launch but haven't kept up (browser). The fact that it can still hold its own 2 years since the last major update shows just how advanced it was, and how much potential is lost.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 07:21 AM
    I run a booth every year at a venue that has multiple thousands of attendees and our booth is often so crowded that people have to wait outside or come back later. Food product. But there are periods of time during each day where there are no customers there at all. And that is when we usually take photos of the booth, with one worker in it. That way people see what we have and not the backs of people's heads.

Posted with my PRIV via the CrackBerry App for Android
    As I said before, it was just the optics looked terrible. All stores or booths have down time..............
    07-11-16 10:45 AM
    Who here uses Apple products? In particular, those who have responded to my posts.
    Use.... Have Apple products in my home, do pick up my wife's tablet from time to time, so I understand that basics. And I've had to help her with doing one reboot when her iPad froze up (once in 3 years isn't too bad). She's had no issues with her iPhone. For her I think those Apple products fit her usage the best, don't think she would have liked the complexity of Android...

Also have a daughter that once had a Z10 that also moved to an iPhone.... it does what she wants. She had an iPad so going with an iPhone made sense as she was invested in the ecosystem.

But me, I have an Android Phone (work issued Droid Turbo 2) and a personal Windows Tablet that I "use" the most.
    07-11-16 10:57 AM
    While I don't necc. disagree with you, if there was lots of people there.. you wouldn't see the kiosk anyway, which was the point of the photo. If there were 3 people standing in front, you wouldn't see what was being offered lol. Plus, as I noted on the BerryFlow podcast, it's kinda rude to go snapping pics of a bunch of random people. We weren't there to take the photos as 'media' which would make it more acceptable, Alicia just stopped by on her way home from work.
    You married the former BlackBerry Global Representative, Alicia Keyes? ;-)

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    07-12-16 07:33 PM
    It's definitely not a cult, it's simply the laws of physics...most Apple users lack the means to achieve the necessary escape velocity to leave iTunes.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv STV100-1
    Last edited by kputock; 07-13-16 at 09:32 PM.
    07-13-16 09:00 PM
    I haven't even seen a BlackBerry in a store, or in a hand other than mine, for several years. Eek.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    Velocitymj likes this.
    07-13-16 10:42 PM
83 ... 234