View Poll Results: What would you suggest?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep your BB Torch

2 40.00%
  • Go buy yourself Bold 9780

3 60.00%
    I had been using Blackberry Curve 8520 for the last 7 months. Recently when I and my friend were talking about how great blackberries are, we stumbled upon the topic of Blackberry Torch. At first when they told me its for $760, I thought maybe its not for me. Then later, I was like fluff it, I'm definitely buying this and I did.

As soon as I started to use it, I realized that it was heavy, like really really heavy. The virtual keypad sucked, I never got a single sentence right. Then there was the issue of the slider, its not comfortable if you are a heavy email and bbm user, you need to use the physical keyboard and it sucked. Cause I couldn't fluffing balance my phone.

Another thing that irritated me was, the landscape mode, even if i moved my cellphone a little, it went to that mode. Come on, we are business users, we don't need our screen moving every other second.

The touch screen thing isn't for me, I couldn't get most of the selections right.

I was very happy with my Curve 8520, I spent a lot of time with it. But since I've been using Torch, I feel disconnected.

When I heard about 9780, I've been acting crazy. Now I think I want to buy that. But again it won't be released in India for a while. And there's no way I'm going to wait for that long.

I got the news that 9780 has been released in Canada and UK. I guess ill send some money to my friends and tell them to ship it to India.

I was thinking of buying Rogers 9780 (only device) and unlocking it.

I know I am one crazy guy. Anybody wants to buy my Torch?
    11-10-10 01:52 PM
    if you hate the torch, you answered your own question
    11-10-10 02:04 PM
    I know, I guess im expecting others to tell me I'll be doing the right thing by dumping Torch and buying 9780.
    11-10-10 02:07 PM
    I haven't had a chance to use the Torch...but I don't think I'd like the sliding keyboard either.

Personally, I'm waiting for the next non-slider touchscreen device...hopefully LTE Storm 3!
    11-10-10 02:08 PM
    I haven't had a chance to use the Torch...but I don't think I'd like the sliding keyboard either.

Personally, I'm waiting for the next non-slider touchscreen device...hopefully LTE Storm 3!
    Why don't you buy the new bold 9780?
    11-10-10 02:11 PM
    the 9780 will not be released to big red....
    11-10-10 02:12 PM
    That sucks.
    11-10-10 02:14 PM
    Plus, I believe it still has a physical keyboard (don't care), and therefore only half the screen real estate (don't want) of the existing touchscreen devices.
    11-10-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD