OP, one of these days your Picture will be pinned to every Mall or Apple Store in the city thus Forcing you to give up this what you call "marketing strategy" because No one will take your obnoxious self centered behavior. They will catch on and you will be in a Lot of trouble.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    bbq10l likes this.
    03-05-14 07:38 PM
    Would it be protected under parody, though? Am never quite sure with all these unauthorized vendors.
    I don't thank so because the front of the shirt uses a logo that blackberry uses, now the back of shirt might be protected under parody. With all that said, it would be easy for a company like Apple or Blackberry to take someone to court just to "bleed" that person out. In oother words taking a person to court to exhaust all their financial means to put up a fight.
    03-05-14 07:40 PM
    Well I expected more from Blackberry/Crackberry forum attendees.

DO you really think your going to raise brand awareness by NOT DOING ANYTHING ? I can turn any iPhone/Android user ive met so far into a Blackberry user. Im experenced in doing this. Its actually easy. Im actually converting people and providing sales. How about you guys ? What are you doing to help promote the brand ? NOW IS THE TIME... Im doing my part..
    Don't worry, the true Crackberry forum members who are tired of the force feeding of inferior products because of being hip to own do share in your passion. We just don't have the jewels to say it as loud as you, but welcome to this wonderful country, the same freedom of speech of apple fan boys that signed up on this site and are lynching you are jealous that your freedom of speech is hurting theirs.

All you have to do is use the two platforms and you know, the haters have probably NEVER experienced a bb10 phone longer than ten minutes in a mall. Enjoy man.

Hate solves nothing, Respect gains everything!
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    03-05-14 07:41 PM
    OP- don't leave us hanging. Please post updates to tell us when you finally do get arrested or when some guy punches you out because you got in the face of his girlfriend. I would especially like to see the reaction of your employer (if you have one) after he sees the video and fires you for "conduct unbecoming" and just general lack of good sense. Hope you don't ever need a security clearance. And last, please update us on how this attracts women, because women ALWAYS want to meet a guy who acts like this in public. It shows such good sense and stability that any woman would find your behavior desireable- "Hey mom- look who I'm bringing home for Christmas!" OP- there are more important things than BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    Don't knock it. I may dozens of ladies while rocking a Palm t-shirt while wrecking shop in WinMo stores in the late 90s...

Those salespeople hated me, but respected my game.
    03-05-14 07:43 PM
    Wahhh, this one really too much time until got nothing better to do.
    03-05-14 07:43 PM
    I'm enjoying this.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    I've got popcorn...want some?

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    nappp likes this.
    03-05-14 07:44 PM
    Oh man, I LOVE this guy! Can't stop laughing!

Posted via My Beast Q10
    nappp likes this.
    03-05-14 07:44 PM
    I specifically wanted to cause trouble and challange Apple to show me thier phone was better. Or even equal..

So yes I specifically went to the store to cause trouble. And I loved every minute of it..

In fact I intend to go to more Apple stores and do the same thing.. AND I intend to go to a few Starbucks and other places iPhone fan bois hang out with the SPECIFIC intent of causing trouble. Stirring up Apple people..

I enjoy doing it.. You should try it.. Its great fun...
    I don't agree with what you did.
    I don't like what you did.
    I would never do what you did.
    Nor would I encourage anyone to do what you did.

However, I respect that you did it and own it! Regardless of the admonitions.
    Others would have backtracked from the first post to say it wasn't meant that way.
    I was recently part of a thread where the OP obviously backtracked and I didn't buy it at all.
    Had many words with those who did buy that bridge.
    I lost all respect for that OP at that point. At least you manned up!

Now stop your shenanigans. This gets you or our cause nowhere.
    Chill out, Dude.
    03-05-14 07:46 PM
    Perhaps they asked you to leave because you were utterly obnoxious, immature and only there to cause trouble. It probably didn't have anything to do with the shirt. I doubt Apple thinks so much about BlackBerry that a t shirt would bother them. Another proud moment for BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    I was thinking that also. Apple isn't losing sleep over BB..They threw you out because you were a ******...

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 07:50 PM
    I wonder if Bill Watterson gets tired of see those peeing calvin pictures everywhere peeing on everything. i know i sure have.
    03-05-14 07:50 PM
    I don't agree with what you did.
    I don't like what you did.
    I would never do what you did.
    Nor would I encourage anyone to do what you did.

Now stop your shenanigans. This gets you or our cause nowhere.
    Chill out, Dude.
    I don't know MadBrad. I've been with this thread from the beginning and am starting to develop an affinity for the OP- you know- like the affinity that...well...like the affinity that caseworkers develop for their clients!

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    03-05-14 07:52 PM
    Everything aside, this was funny. Probs to you

Posted via my beautiful Z10
    03-05-14 07:52 PM
    I thought this was hilarious. Maybe cause I'm a bit of a sh1t disturber also.....

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    03-05-14 07:56 PM
    I don't know MadBrad. I've been with this thread from the beginning and am starting to develop an affinity for the OP- you know- like the affinity that...well...like the affinity that caseworkers develop for their clients!
    This thread is too funny!
    bbq10l likes this.
    03-05-14 07:57 PM
    I'd really like a subtle BlackBerry hat with a logo on the front off-set to the side. Anywhere sell this?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 08:00 PM
    I specifically wanted to cause trouble and challange Apple to show me thier phone was better. Or even equal..

So yes I specifically went to the store to cause trouble. And I loved every minute of it..

In fact I intend to go to more Apple stores and do the same thing.. AND I intend to go to a few Starbucks and other places iPhone fan bois hang out with the SPECIFIC intent of causing trouble. Stirring up Apple people..

How old are you? 14? You are not "causing trouble" unless you think everyone rolling their eyes and having pity on you is causing trouble. You are making a fool of yourself.
    bbq10l and pantlesspenguin like this.
    03-05-14 08:02 PM
    At least you went all our and took out a junky low end phone.
    03-05-14 08:03 PM
    How old are you? 14? You are not "causing trouble" unless you think everyone rolling their eyes and having pity on you is causing trouble. You are making a fool of yourself.
    Dude, not up for some fun? Get lost! It's a free world!

Posted via My Beast Q10
    03-05-14 08:03 PM
    Christ, people.. this is definitely not the kind of reputation we need.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    03-05-14 08:05 PM
    So some people are now proud of being jerks? Brilliant.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-05-14 08:06 PM
    You seemed to be more upset after you completely destroyed the phone than before that...

? CB10 ?
    03-05-14 08:08 PM
    So some people are now proud of being jerks? Brilliant.
    On behalf of BBRY, no less...
    03-05-14 08:08 PM
    Christ, people.. this is definitely not the kind of reputation we need.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    It's not like he's the company representative. Do u associate every jerk you encounter with an iPhone to Apple's reputation?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    axeman1000 likes this.
    03-05-14 08:09 PM

What I took from your original post, and every follow up post that you have made, is that you have nothing better to do, so you went out of your way to custom order a t-shirt to assist you with your "diabolical" plan to stir up trouble. That was your aim, pure and simple. As you stated, it pleased you that it "worked out so well" (?!?).

You say that you were challenging Apple to show you the iPhone was better. But we all know that someone who acts out in this manner can't be "shown" anything. So that wasn't really your goal, was it?

Now...lets look at what you achieved. Likely nothing, honestly. But if your actions did have some effect, I imagine it was all negative. It doesn't take much reading on these forums to find threads about BlackBerry users that are insulted or criticized for their phone choice. Silly, I know. However when I read about the ill-considered, polarizing actions of a select few (that's you, bro), the criticisms and animosity start to make more sense.

I'm going to suggest to you that you need a hobby...something better to fill your time with. Perhaps learn a language or how to play a musical instrument. There are a lot of great continuing education programs for adults. Perhaps a league sport. But stay away from volunteer work...the poor and underprivileged have it hard enough already.
    03-05-14 08:11 PM

Nooo you're just making BlackBerry fans look like low life's.

Canada BBM channel C001234A4
    03-05-14 08:14 PM
85 1234