I was so happy. Apple asked me to leave.

03-05-14 06:26 PM
    I kept asking questions and it seemed my phone was better in every respect... Hmmmm... I think the iPhone is the Emperors New Clothes.
    daithiD likes this.
    03-05-14 06:28 PM
    Nice!

You should sell them to make this a thing.

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    03-05-14 06:28 PM
    Where do we all get them there shirts!

AmaZ30ed by my awesome BlackBerry Z30
    fkornre likes this.
    03-05-14 06:29 PM
    Well that's a cool shirt. I wonder they kicked you out. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 06:30 PM
    I kept asking questions and it seemed my phone was better in every respect... Hmmmm... I think the iPhone is the Emperors New Clothes.
    Perhaps they asked you to leave because you were utterly obnoxious, immature and only there to cause trouble. It probably didn't have anything to do with the shirt. I doubt Apple thinks so much about BlackBerry that a t shirt would bother them. Another proud moment for BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 06:35 PM
    You go here Custom Printed T-Shirts and Personalized Graphic Apparel - Shirt Boss pick the Peeing on Apple shirt. Make it 2 sided and in the notes during check out tell him you want blackberry on the front..

He is really nice and you can email him about this His name is Wayne.. [email protected]

You could also put Crackberry on the front too..
    03-05-14 06:37 PM
    Perhaps they asked you to leave because you were utterly obnoxious, immature and only there to cause trouble. It probably didn't have anything to do with the shirt. I doubt Apple thinks so much about BlackBerry that a t shirt would bother them. Another proud moment for BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    Welll... Right away the Apple greeter was no t happy with me. ZERO DOUBT I was there to cause trouble. I would not say it was immature, more like troubling making. Rebeling. I wanted to express myself.

So I waited for my person to come help me as I was assigned into the queue in the store. They clearly talked about me with the manager and eventually sent over what appeared to be a manager. He was in no mood to answer any question I had. I asked completly legit questions about ease of use of the GUI. One handed operation. Ability to txt / email with a keyboard. In every respect my 9930 was just a far better and more refined GUI and OS. It was faster to use with less interaction required to get to anythign I needed. It can be operated completly with one hand. The voice quality and ambiant noise suppression was far better. Its a all the way around better phone.

After we went thru each aspect of the phone, I concluded my Blackberrey was better. He had to agree.

As this continued he finally popped a fuse and decded I needed to leave..
    xBURK likes this.
    03-05-14 06:46 PM
    Did you already know, a head of time, that your current blackberry is a better fit for you than an iphone, if that is the case then I would have kicked you out of the store for being a smartass and wearing an obnoxious shirt (not for the front of it, but the back).
    03-05-14 06:46 PM
    Why did you go to the store in the first place? It seems to me that you just wanted attention, going by the little bit information you provided.
    I specifically wanted to cause trouble and challange Apple to show me thier phone was better. Or even equal..

So yes I specifically went to the store to cause trouble. And I loved every minute of it..

In fact I intend to go to more Apple stores and do the same thing.. AND I intend to go to a few Starbucks and other places iPhone fan bois hang out with the SPECIFIC intent of causing trouble. Stirring up Apple people..

I enjoy doing it.. You should try it.. Its great fun...
    CollBERRY and SDRLS like this.
    03-05-14 06:52 PM
    Welll... Right away the Apple greeter was no t happy with me. ZERO DOUBT I was there to cause trouble. I would not say it was immature, more like troubling making. Rebeling. I wanted to express myself.

So I waited for my person to come help me as I was assigned into the queue in the store. They clearly talked about me with the manager and eventually sent over what appeared to be a manager. He was in no mood to answer any question I had. I asked completly legit questions about ease of use of the GUI. One handed operation. Ability to txt / email with a keyboard. In every respect my 9930 was just a far better and more refined GUI and OS. It was faster to use with less interaction required to get to anythign I needed. It can be operated completly with one hand. The voice quality and ambiant noise suppression was far better. Its a all the way around better phone.

After we went thru each aspect of the phone, I concluded my Blackberrey was better. He had to agree.

As this continued he finally popped a fuse and decded I needed to leave..
    So you are proud of the fact they had zero doubt you were there to cause trouble? That being the case, Apple is the winner here for even tolerating you for a few minutes. I would have thrown you out immediately. And- the point of the thread again is what? That you are proud of your behavior? Yea- I'm sure this will put a damper on those iphone sales... your world must be very small if this is what you spend your time doing.

Posted via CB10
    ArcPlug likes this.
    03-05-14 06:53 PM
    Yes just call me a immature samrtass. That is SICK of terrible phones. Im protesting in my own way..

So there..
    03-05-14 06:56 PM
    I specifically wanted to cause trouble and challange Apple to show me thier phone was better. Or even equal..

So yes I specifically went to the store to cause trouble. And I loved every minute of it..

In fact I intend to go to more Apple stores and do the same thing.. AND I intend to go to a few Starbucks and other places iPhone fan bois hang out with the SPECIFIC intent of causing trouble. Stirring up Apple people..

I enjoy doing it.. You should try it.. Its great fun...
    I hope you get arrested. BlackBerry would absolutely die if they knew this is what their psychotic "fans" do. You are an embarrassment to yourself and your family, and you don't even know it. All those Apple "fan boys" - and everyone else- will count this as one more reason to mock BlackBerry. Enough said. No one can help you.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 06:57 PM
    I then stood around out front of the store in a mall talking on my phone while displaying both sides to the people coming into and out of the store. I was also visible thru the glass to everybody in the store..

So I was truly a smartass and you can put a exclamation mark on the end of that... Im just SICK and TIRED of HORRIBLE GUI's and dysfunctional phones. Its the EMPOROUS NEW CLOTHES played out on a grand scale in modern times.. Im sick of it and im going to continue to wear my shirt and go specific places where Apple people are..
    03-05-14 06:59 PM
    Ordering shirt now lol, thanks

Q10 and Z10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    03-05-14 06:59 PM
    Frankly, I think the "protest" would have been more poignant without the BBRY t-shirt.

Now they'll associate this type of behavior with BB users. Is that what you want?
    bbq10l, Rello and pantlesspenguin like this.
    03-05-14 07:03 PM
    I hope you get arrested. BlackBerry would absolutely die if they knew this is what their psychotic "fans" do. You are an embarrassment to yourself and your family, and you don't even know it. All those Apple "fan boys" - and everyone else- will count this as one more reason to mock BlackBerry. Enough said. No one can help you.

Posted via CB10
    I have chosen to take a stand against this dysfunctional iPhone/Android illness that is present in our world. Im not going to take it any more. Im sick of saying "what" "can you repeat that" to every iPhone user I talk to. Im sick of trying to make sense out of auto corrected email and txt msgs because they are typing on glass... Its time to take up arms really. Its time to fight for a better communication device. Blackberry already perfected it.

hahaha. So there.
    xBURK likes this.
    03-05-14 07:04 PM
    Thank you on where to get the shirts, thats going to be one busy guy!

AmaZ30ed by my awesome BlackBerry Z30
    03-05-14 07:06 PM
    Great...lmao..luv the way you smashed the Samsung too!!!
    At first I thought you were nuts, then you proved to me without a doubt that you were in fact nuts.

Good Luck with that buddy. You calling iPhone users 'fan bois'???

Pot, meet kettle.
    bbq10l, Berry_Pink, Rello and 1 others like this.
    Really the instant interest in the shirt shows what Blackberry users all feel. Im expressing what we all know to be true..

Why not walk around and express my intense dislike of a horrible GUI and Hardware ? Its HORRIBLE.. Its that simple

Everybody I know just loves the shirt.. I have friends who wanted me to take video of the event in the Apple store. To document how its better in every way for most users.

Im very happy to make a statement.. And be obnoxious about it.. I think Blackberry would love what i do. In fact I think its time to come out fighting for what we all know is a better device...
    03-05-14 07:07 PM
    I then stood around out front of the store in a mall talking on my phone while displaying both sides to the people coming into and out of the store. I was also visible thru the glass to everybody in the store..

So I was truly a smartass and you can put a exclamation mark on the end of that... Im just SICK and TIRED of HORRIBLE GUI's and dysfunctional phones. Its the EMPOROUS NEW CLOTHES played out on a grand scale in modern times.. Im sick of it and im going to continue to wear my shirt and go specific places where Apple people are..
    1) Don't you have better things to do with your time?
    2) You really think it makes BlackBerry look better, by promoting the message that they seem to attract some rather peculiar and harassing fans?
    3) Perhaps find a more positive way of displaying the benefits of BB? Assuming you are actually a pro-BB fan and not anti-Apple
    03-05-14 07:08 PM
    At first I thought you were nuts, then you proved to me without a doubt that you were in fact nuts.

Good Luck with that buddy. You calling iPhone users 'fan bois'???

Pot, meet kettle.
    You literally made me LOL.
    bbq10l and eddy_berry like this.
    03-05-14 07:08 PM
    Causing trouble is not my cup of tea, but if I was Blackberry I would sue you for violating their copyrights with the blackberry logo on that shirt. At a time where Blackberry is trying their best to improve their situation your shirt and actions should not associated with them in any way.

If you like causing trouble, more power to you, but you could very well end up getting tased by security and then peeing in your pants.
    03-05-14 07:10 PM
    I hope you're t-shirt maker has permission to use company logos?

This thing is getting funnier and funnier.

I think OP should videotape one of these trouble trips and send video to BBRY. Make sure the BB t-shirt is clearly shown.
    03-05-14 07:13 PM
85 123 ...