This is going to sound cheesy/corny but I don't care:

Almost 2 years and one month ago, I had a choice to make. I had a HTC Touch (terrible device) and my upgrade came into action to get a new device. At that time the iPhone 4 had been released a few months back in Canada and I was thinking about getting it. I went to my carrier (Bell) and played around with it and was enticed and excited. Then the BlackBerry Torch caught my eye and what sold me was BBM. I had to make a hard choice and I chose BlackBerry.

Over the years, BlackBerry was starting to go downhill and as my friends went on to get the 4S, the S1, S2, S3, the Note I still stuck true and true to a phone I loved. When the Bold 9900 was announced, I went and got my family friend who works in a senior position at RIM to get me the phone before it hit market. I loved it and currently still have it as I type this out to you. As the playbook came out, I went and bought it for then $499 and loved it and still love it. Every night I still watch tv shows and movies under the cover with my playbook. Although, as the phones got better with apps, my blackberry started becoming a ridicule point for not having this and that. Whenever I felt down or tried to find some info of whats coming new to BB id scour the web. I stumbled upon crackberry.com in June of 2011 and I found a home. I have been on this site almost everyday for the last year and a half. Everyday sometime two three times a day. I joined the forums not too long ago and have been more of a lurker than a participator.

Today, I come to the forums and love the passion, excitement, the knowledge, and the experience here. You can find smart intelligent people from Bankers and Financial analysts, to gamers and journalists. People discuss the stock of RIMM and RIM turning BBRY and BB Monday. People discuss inventory, supply chain management, marketing, advertising, hardware, software. You name it there are smart people here with ideas of how to improve and better the products. I hope the newly Branded company BlackBerry doesn't become stagnant like Apple, Microsoft, or even its old self. I hope it listens to bright and talented fans it has like the ones on here and learns from their requests and suggestions.

Crackberry'ers stick up for each other, I just read an article of someone bashing WPCentral Editor for having some wrong facts. His response was accurate, this is a fansite and everything is bias, WP users wouldn't do the same. This is because we stick up for each other and BlackBerry, and we don't let anyone bad mouth it. I raise a big glass of to all of you and say this year is our turn, its our time, and from now on we will be the underdogs that grow back to wide popularity.

Now, I have got a job interview to work for RIM, sorry BlackBerry and I hope I get it. I would be happy to work for a company with such loyal fans as you. I have found a second home in this site, and am deeply thankful for Kevin, Bla1ze, Adam and the entire team who have built a strong community here.

!!!RUBUS X DOMINUS!!!
    02-01-13 04:32 PM
    that's a very warm talk; thank you !
    02-01-13 04:39 PM
    Thanks.
    02-01-13 04:41 PM
    I love you too!
    02-01-13 04:44 PM
    its true, we as the BlackBerry comunity ROCKKKKK
    02-01-13 04:49 PM

Almost 2 years and one month ago, I had a choice to make. I had a HTC Touch (terrible device) and my upgrade came into action to get a new device. At that time the iPhone 4 had been released a few months back in Canada and I was thinking about getting it. I went to my carrier (Bell) and played around with it and was enticed and excited. Then the BlackBerry Torch caught my eye and what sold me was BBM. I had to make a hard choice and I chose BlackBerry.

Over the years, BlackBerry was starting to go downhill and as my friends went on to get the 4S, the S1, S2, S3, the Note I still stuck true and true to a phone I loved. When the Bold 9900 was announced, I went and got my family friend who works in a senior position at RIM to get me the phone before it hit market. I loved it and currently still have it as I type this out to you. As the playbook came out, I went and bought it for then $499 and loved it and still love it. Every night I still watch tv shows and movies under the cover with my playbook. Although, as the phones got better with apps, my blackberry started becoming a ridicule point for not having this and that. Whenever I felt down or tried to find some info of whats coming new to BB id scour the web. I stumbled upon crackberry.com in June of 2011 and I found a home. I have been on this site almost everyday for the last year and a half. Everyday sometime two three times a day. I joined the forums not too long ago and have been more of a lurker than a participator.

Today, I come to the forums and love the passion, excitement, the knowledge, and the experience here. You can find smart intelligent people from Bankers and Financial analysts, to gamers and journalists. People discuss the stock of RIMM and RIM turning BBRY and BB Monday. People discuss inventory, supply chain management, marketing, advertising, hardware, software. You name it there are smart people here with ideas of how to improve and better the products. I hope the newly Branded company BlackBerry doesn't become stagnant like Apple, Microsoft, or even its old self. I hope it listens to bright and talented fans it has like the ones on here and learns from their requests and suggestions.

Crackberry'ers stick up for each other, I just read an article of someone bashing WPCentral Editor for having some wrong facts. His response was accurate, this is a fansite and everything is bias, WP users wouldn't do the same. This is because we stick up for each other and BlackBerry, and we don't let anyone bad mouth it. I raise a big glass of to all of you and say this year is our turn, its our time, and from now on we will be the underdogs that grow back to wide popularity.

Now, I have got a job interview to work for RIM, sorry BlackBerry and I hope I get it. I would be happy to work for a company with such loyal fans as you. I have found a second home in this site, and am deeply thankful for Kevin, Bla1ze, Adam and the entire team who have built a strong community here.

!!!RUBUS X DOMINUS!!!

The best part is... i was in the same situation as you 2 years ago, i went with the iphone... I came here once I got my playbook and even though i had an iphone i was welcomed and entered into some awesome conversations. Ive got a lot out of being here, and i would say that the reason i am getting the Z10 is because I know the true power and potential that it has, including all the things that were missed at launch.

!
    robtanz likes this.
    02-01-13 04:51 PM
    nice post .
    this is our time so let's show to the world how great the kevin's nation is !
    mrmartis likes this.
    02-01-13 04:56 PM
    Good luck with the interview!

I hope one day I can become an employee of BlackBerry too.
    mrmartis likes this.
    02-01-13 11:40 PM
    Yes, good luck with the interview! My fingers are crossed!
    mrmartis likes this.
    02-01-13 11:43 PM
    It is all love here on CrackBerry! This is by far, one of the best communities in Mobile.
    02-02-13 02:30 PM
    I hate you all.
    02-02-13 02:42 PM
    I hate you all.
    isn't that "go, I hate you not ?"
    02-02-13 06:07 PM

!!!RUBUS X DOMINUS!!!
    You're entire post was truly heartwarming, but the bolded is simply awesome! I have the same aspirations so I wish you all the luck in the world! I hope to see you there someday!!

This is the BEST online community bar none! I've come to know quite a few people here over the years and, honestly, it's one of the best parts of being a BlackBerry owner. The run-up to BlackBerry 10 and everything that followed to this day was greatly enhanced by the CrackBerry team as well as every single poster here! It certainly wouldn't have been as fun if it hadn't been for this site!

So, yes, thank you to everyone here!
    02-02-13 07:49 PM
    I totally agree ! every since i gotten my Blackberry Tour .... yes yes that was yester year !
    I stumbled on this site and to this day I dont even remember lol. When the Blackberry Torch 9800 came out BOOM ! that was the ishnit ! I also made "friends" on this site and actually made friend and have meet them in person and totally awesome peep that I keep in touch with everyday ! I am very lucky to have those friends especially one who ended up gettin a job at BlackBerry (aka RIM at the time !)
    Now a new Era has come upon us and again as our BB community grows and grows everyday I'm loving it. Im always on it at home, Bold 9790 and at the office.
    Keep the Love coming guys and girls ! and YES and a BIG THANKS to KEVIN, BLAZE, ADAM and the rest of the CB team and CB Store as well !
    Z10 Q10 and the rest of the BLACKBERRY line up this year ! to this all I have to say is ....

LETS RUUUB IT ! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT ! and keep the BB alive and hope to meet BB lovers around the world !
    02-02-13 10:46 PM