So earlier this week I picked up my LE Red Z10 from the FedEx store and then immediately went to the T-Mobile store down the street to get a micro-sim card for it. No other customers in the store, but they have about 6 employees working.

I walk up to the counter to get the sim card and he asks what phone I�m putting it into. I tell him the Z10 and pull out my brand new Red Z10 from my back pocket and put it on the counter. He stops and says, �Wow, where did you get that case?� I tell him it�s not a case and what the LE Red Z10 is and how the process to get it worked. Another guy working there hears us talking and comes over to see it. He just holds up the phone to show the other group of employees. Next thing, every employee there is huddled around one small counter taking turn holding the phone and asking all types of questions about it and the OS. One guy asks to buy it from me and another says that Chuck Hayes, who�s a player on the Sacramento Kings, was just in there and he didn�t get anywhere near this amount of attention.

Was good to see that level of excitement and interest in a BlackBerry. I would normally probably never buy a red phone, but them deciding to make the LE red was a great idea because it�s definitely an attention grabber.

On a side note, tmonews.com is running a poll about what LTE ready device readers are most excited about. Z10 needs some help right now so go vote. Weekend Poll: Which LTE Device On T-Mobile Excites You The Most? | TmoNewsTmoNews
    03-30-13 11:41 AM
    great story.

you should post the poll in a separate thread
    03-30-13 11:46 AM
    Great to hear their enthusiasm!
    03-30-13 11:48 AM
    Voted! And I know Z10 will win in the end.
    03-30-13 11:50 AM
    Voted! And I know Z10 will win in the end.
    Oops, spoke too soon. The 5 seconds I was on that page, HTC one got probably 5 votes where the other phones pretty much gets nothing.

Currently Z10 is sitting at 5% right now and HTC one is 38% and growing fast.
    03-30-13 11:53 AM
    Great story. I like it
    03-30-13 11:54 AM
    TmoNews is almost as in love with Android as T-Mobile is. I stopped going there a while ago but started going back on when I wanted to learn more about the new pricing plans.

That's cool everyone was excited about your red Z10 though. I'd love to see one in real life.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 11:55 AM
    Fantastic post! I like to hear it when sales reps are interested; they are the on the front lines and we need them to be excited.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 11:55 AM