I've h
    ave been on a quest for a great bluetooth for some time now. I believe that Plantronics 9XX series is that. This series not only connect to two phones at once it also plays my music and books and no ear pains. So what is everyone else pairing with there 9700. Mine is the Plantronics 975 cause it has leather on the headset itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 10:27 AM
    Jawbone prime. The best bluetooth device I have ever used. I got it after recommendations from several people who acquired this, and they have raved about it since. It is unbelievable.
    12-13-09 10:37 AM
    I have the 975 as well, and I like it a lot. However, I am not able to get music and books to play through the bluetooth. Can you share how you set that up?
    12-13-09 10:40 AM
    I've h
    ave been on a quest for a great bluetooth for some time now. I believe that Plantronics 9XX series is that. This series not only connect to two phones at once it also plays my music and books and no ear pains. So what is everyone else pairing with there 9700. Mine is the Plantronics 975 cause it has leather on the headset itself.

I just picked up the 975, but am hearing a lot of static on my end of the line. Any issues with your unit? I have a Prime as well and have no issues with it except that it's uncomfortable to wear.
    12-13-09 10:43 AM
    Jawbone prime. The best bluetooth device I have ever used. I got it after recommendations from several people who acquired this, and they have raved about it since. It is unbelievable.
    ditto..prime has been the best..
    12-13-09 10:47 AM
    Got the jawbone prime when vzw had it on their 24 hour deal for $65. I can drive with my windows down and people say they can hear me clear. No issues with it.

12-13-09 11:26 AM
    I have the 975 as well, and I like it a lot. However, I am not able to get music and books to play through the bluetooth. Can you share how you set that up?
    I'd like to know as well how music and books are playing...I thought this didn't have a2dp?
    12-13-09 11:29 AM
    I just picked up the BlueAnt Q1. With the new firmware update, it actually plays audio (audiobooks, MP3s) through the headset. Voice controlled and great quality. Picked it up through AT&T's Premier for 50% off. I would recommend it
    12-13-09 12:13 PM
    Jawbone 2 and its nice.
    I have my eye on a new Jabra I saw at the AT&T store. $120.

12-13-09 12:28 PM
    Jawbone prime

12-13-09 12:33 PM
    Jawbone prime
    12-13-09 12:35 PM
    jawbone prime
    12-13-09 12:52 PM
    Well, I guess I'm the only one who's really outdated here, at least in terms of the headset accessory...

I'm still using the Sony Ericsson HBS-DS200 Bluetooth stereo headset that I bought with my Sony Ericsson P990i almost three-and-a-half years ago for my 8820 and 9700.

Still sounds pretty decent, though. It does what it is made to do. Plus, I have the option of changing the headphones (but really haven't done it so far!). But the real thing I love about it is the long battery life. Mind you, it lasts almost 12 hours of continuous music...

And I have no plan to replace it yet, maybe until it is not working anymore...
    12-13-09 01:03 PM
    Well, I guess I'm the only one who's really outdated here, at least in terms of the headset accessory...

I'm still using the Sony Ericsson HBS-DS200 Bluetooth stereo headset that I bought with my Sony Ericsson P990i almost three-and-a-half years ago for my 8820 and 9700.

Still sounds pretty decent, though. It does what it is made to do. Plus, I have the option of changing the headphones (but really haven't done it so far!). But the real thing I love about it is the long battery life. Mind you, it lasts almost 12 hours of continuous music...

And I have no plan to replace it yet, maybe until it is not working anymore...
    I probably have you beat for being the most outdated...I'm still using my Motorola pink H500 bluetooth. I bought it (i think) when my husband and I had Motorola Razors. I hardly used it and kept losing it but when I got my 9700 I actually broke it out and have used it more in the last week then I did all the previous years
    12-13-09 01:36 PM
    I have the BlueAnt V1, and Moto H12. Both work great.

For music, I have the Moto S9 HD. Sound on this with the 9700 is exceptional.
    12-13-09 01:41 PM
    I probably have you beat for being the most outdated...I'm still using my Motorola pink H500 bluetooth. I bought it (i think) when my husband and I had Motorola Razors. I hardly used it and kept losing it but when I got my 9700 I actually broke it out and have used it more in the last week then I did all the previous years
    ...LOL!...
    I rest my case, then....
    12-13-09 02:02 PM
    I just picked up the 975, but am hearing a lot of static on my end of the line. Any issues with your unit? I have a Prime as well and have no issues with it except that it's uncomfortable to wear.
    I installed Vlingo. It only plays thru after I make a request thru. It is a free app but it forces the connection.

12-13-09 03:33 PM
    I'd like to know as well how music and books are playing...I thought this didn't have a2dp?
    It only worked thru Vlingo. It was actually by mistake that I found it can di it. My primary use is to listen to my Audible books.

12-13-09 03:36 PM
    I have the BlueAnt V1, and Moto H12. Both work great.

For music, I have the Moto S9 HD. Sound on this with the 9700 is exceptional.
    I too love the H12. I once dropped it outside for a rainy week and it stilled work.

12-13-09 03:43 PM
    My first set had a problem I exchanged it and its been good ever since.

12-13-09 03:45 PM
    Well since this thread asked what I'm using I thought I would respond and say for fun and tips,

I'm using the Microsoft Sync bluetooth in my car along with my 9700 and it's unmatched!! I had paired with my older Pearl 8130 and was decent....then with my Storm and it was terrible! But now with the bluetooth on my 9700!?? Well...unreal my friends...doesn't matter if I'm doing 80Mph on the free way with the window open half way having a smoke, the person on the other end can hear me just fine with little road noise. I love it!

I'm uncertain why Sync had so so reviews but I'm telling you, it's the bomb! And thanks to the 9700 technology along with it.....well Aces!

I know it's not earbud related but I wanted to share my happiness :P
    12-13-09 03:56 PM
    I feel left out...no earbuds for me. Got bluetooth in my car and so does the rest of my family. As much as I love tech I don't think a headset is feasible for me but I love the kawbone prime.

12-13-09 04:32 PM
    I'm using a Plantronics Voyager Pro. I love it as well. My wife has always complained when I used bluetooth before but this one she says she can't tell when I'm using it with the car window down. I can listen to my Radio Companion (streaming radio) and Pod Trapper (podcasts and music-still using the free 30 day trial but can't wait to buy it come payday later this week!) apps through it.

12-13-09 06:26 PM
    Nah. I was using my old H500 until I got a pink H300 off ebay for $15. I am way too cheap to pay more and both headsets work just fine. The H300 is battery powered (AAA) and it lasts forever.

12-13-09 06:36 PM
    Jawbone Prime's on sale. Might pick one up.
    12-13-09 06:41 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD