Mine does, but in bedside mode. And only because I only get 3 hours of sleep a night so my regular alarm clock doesn't cut it anymore.
    Mine does not. Never has, Never will. I have a real alarm clock so i don't need
    the BB for that. While I am asleep, it is downstairs on the other side of my
    house. When I am at home and awake it is out of the holster and wherever I
    put it down.

When I am home I prefer to do whatever I need to do on the net on a screen that
    is larger than 2 inches. And I am not married to my phone. During my work hours
    it is a must. After hours I deal with it if I feel like it, otherwise I put it on
    charge and ignore it.
    11-08-08 01:05 AM
    So your Berry browsing habits are so boring that they put you to sleep eh? Or are you a victim of Alter-ego Blackberry Programming?
    A little sleep gas squirted out of your BB, secret messages over the speaker phone and POOF. Agent double 0 Berry at your service!

What? It could happen.
    Lmao!!!

LOL yeah I didn't expect the first response to be what '1 2 Many' said!
    Sorry, couldn't help it. Lol
    11-08-08 01:06 AM
    So your Berry browsing habits are so boring that they put you to sleep eh? Or are you a victim of Alter-ego Blackberry Programming?
    A little sleep gas squirted out of your BB, secret messages over the speaker phone and POOF. Agent double 0 Berry at your service!

What? It could happen.
    Hilarious! I know it had to be a joke, lol. No the berry isn't boring, it's just sometimes it can take me literally 30 minutes to fall asleep after I get in bed. I have a lot of adrenaline running and I have to take a while to relax before bed.
    11-08-08 07:00 AM
    Mine does not. Never has, Never will. I have a real alarm clock so i don't need
    the BB for that. While I am asleep, it is downstairs on the other side of my
    house. When I am at home and awake it is out of the holster and wherever I
    put it down.

When I am home I prefer to do whatever I need to do on the net on a screen that
    is larger than 2 inches. And I am not married to my phone. During my work hours
    it is a must. After hours I deal with it if I feel like it, otherwise I put it on
    charge and ignore it.
    Wow, not the biggest Crackberry Addict, are you?

Haha just kidding, have you owned a BB long? Mabye the fun has worn off? I agree with parts of your post though. If I'm near a computer at work or home, I would rather use the 17 inch screen and real PC than my BB. It's when I'm out and about that I really value the BB for being able to get things done on the go that I normally wouldn't if I didn't own this device!!
    11-08-08 07:02 AM
    If I ever passed out while using my BB, I'd probably drool all over it and the massive amounts of saliva would seep into my Curve and render it useless. Then I'd be stuck with a soggy, bricked, spit covered mess!
    11-08-08 11:09 AM
    Omg, I have so been there and nights when I don't sleep with it, I wake up in the middle of the night In a state of panic till I turn and realize its on the night stand next to my bed... Lol, oh the life of an addict.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 10:12 PM
    This happens to me EVERY night! I have a very hard time falling asleep so I take my berry with me. I read on Google Reader, Crackberry.com, Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Beejive... I sometimes realize I'm dozing off and lay it beside the bed but most mornings I find it under my pillow or on the floor under the bed.

Its a sad sad addiction. I am secretly envious of Amazingly's strong will!

11-08-08 10:44 PM
    Did you find it wedged between your arse cheeks?
    Those aren't pillows !
    11-08-08 11:00 PM
    Those aren't pillows !
    Lmao!!!
    11-08-08 11:54 PM
    Those aren't pillows !
    That was gonna be MY line! LOL
    11-08-08 11:58 PM
    i had the exact thing happen to me but it wasn't cnn, i was on msnbc. yikes!
    11-09-08 12:14 AM
    This happens to me all the time on the train. I'm still amazed it hasn't been stolen yet!
    11-09-08 12:21 AM
    This happened to me last night, dozed off with it in my hand and woke up this morning lying on it.

There's also been times when I've had the headphones in listening to music on my berry. Woke up with the darn cable wrapped round my neck.

Possible the first case of "berricide" lol.

11-09-08 02:33 PM
    There's also been times when I've had the headphones in listening to music on my berry. Woke up with the darn cable wrapped round my neck.

Good tip! You may have just save a life with that BB side effects/health warning.

11-09-08 04:15 PM
    Worst part of falling asleep is rolling on it and dialing someone in the middle of the night.
    Lol! That's happened to me a few times. My friend yelling hello on the other end woke me up.

11-09-08 07:29 PM
    Worst part of falling asleep is rolling on it and dialing someone in the middle of the night.
    That would be funny if the person that answered heard you rip a big ol' air biscuit in your sleep.
    11-09-08 09:39 PM
    Happens to me often....

BB in hand and drool on my pillow.
    11-09-08 09:52 PM
    I did it earlier, I took a nap and my head slipped off my pillow onto my bb, and I had qwerty craterface for an hour
    11-09-08 10:46 PM
    "qwerty craterface", ROTFL!!! Good one, that made me laugh really hard.

You should have got a pic of that.
    11-10-08 02:04 AM
    Just happened to me again last night. I'm a Kakuro addict and usually spend the last half-hour or so before sleep doing a puzzle in bed--now I have a Kakuro app for the BB so I can feed both addictions at once. Thus far I've managed to wake up again long enough to put it in the bedside charger but who knows?
    11-11-08 08:07 AM
    When I fall asleep and the berry ends up in bed with me it looses its coverage and signal - I hate waking up and being disconnected from the collective lol

11-11-08 09:48 AM
    This happened to me last night, dozed off with it in my hand and woke up this morning lying on it.

lmao... that was funny
    11-11-08 10:36 AM

LOL! Ur too much!! Glad the first case of berricide didn't happen. You find some find of wireless headphones comfortable enough to fall asleep with
    11-11-08 10:42 AM
    That would be funny if the person that answered heard you rip a big ol' air biscuit in your sleep.
    "AIR BISCUIT"... Are you kidding me? Hilarious...LOL! I have never heard that 1 before. I so have to steal that 1 for my friend. She's always rippin' air biscuits awake and asleep! U just gave me the giggles for the day!
    11-11-08 10:46 AM
    LOL! Ur too much!! Glad the first case of berricide didn't happen. You find some find of wireless headphones comfortable enough to fall asleep with
    Na, we've just agreed to sleep in seperate beds - I got top bunk! Lol

11-11-08 10:52 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD