I was so pumped up about the BB10 release, but feel a bit deflated now.

I was hoping for something with a LOT more pizzaz. I was hoping they'd have Usain Bolt and Justin Beiber on stage raving over BB10, and maybe that Hiffington woman saying why businesses people NEED this device.

The vast majority of features everyone new about and the demonstrations were hardly different to the ones from CES and the months before that. We all know about Flow, Peak, Balance, etc.

And as for it not being on sales in the US until end of March - what was that about! I'm sure people in Outer Mongolia (no offence to any Outer Mongolians) might understand if it didn't get to them for a few months, but this event was held in NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the UK so hopefully I should have one real soon, but when I checked out all the phone sites today NONE of them had any mention of BB10, not even a 'Coming Soon' message.

It is such a shame as RIM had the chance to hit the ball out of the park today, and quite frankly, I think they barely got a touch.
    01-30-13 10:52 AM
    Don't look at the stock, your feeling of being underwhelmed will quickly turn to depression lol
    01-30-13 10:55 AM
    Please feel free to add to one of the existing threads already discussion this subject. Here's one: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-thats-765352/

Thank you.
    01-30-13 10:56 AM