I wish there was a plan where you get a different device every like two months. That would really keep me interested lol. Obviously this is impossible, but think about it. You have your 9700 for two months, then get to swap to a storm, then a tour etc...That would be mad fun.
    03-02-10 09:02 PM
    I'm sorry if I worded it in a way that might upset you for some reason. I don't see blackberry putting commercials out that say "there's an app for that". What I meant when I said that is that iphone is known for its applications. Yes, over 100k... BUT most of those are games or entertainment, NOT for productivity or utilities. Is there an iphone messager that goes beyond typical sms? No. Do they have a good way of text notification, email notification? No. reminders, leds? No. Pop up replies for texting? No. Others do. Multitasking, which BTW allows for better communication possibilities. And I'm sure you are well aware that blackberry has silently offered multitasking for a while. An iphone against a berry for communication? Are you joking? Bb hands down. I'm not trying to sound rude at all, and this isn't what my topic was about, but you can't say that a blackberry doesn't trump the iphone in messaging and so on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Agreed!

Iphone = Toy (Its geared toward Apps and games and flashy cool)
    Blackberry = Actual phone, messaging/communication powerhouse.

In regards to messaging/communication, Iphone doesn't even come close. Even if there was an app for that.
    03-02-10 09:31 PM
    In regards to messaging/communication, Iphone doesn't even come close. Even if there was an app for that.
    Really? I thought the iPhone was just a phone/SMS app for the iPod touch! Harhar. Old joke, I know... I had to say it though.
    03-02-10 09:33 PM
    Just so you know it is RIMs problem. They lost 2% market share last quarter alone and more and more people are leaving RIM for the competition.
    Good. As long as RIM remains top dog, they don't have to lift a finger. Less market share means they'll have to change their strategies, or face bankruptcy. That means they'll give us more shiny new features that I may consider using at some point in the future.
    03-02-10 10:00 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD