Another doomsday scenerio.

one thing I want to know is who are these analysts accountable to, what makes them analysts and do they take any accountibility for what they say ? do analyst needs to disclouse if one ownes shares of competition.

one thing is certain that somebody will get awefully rich after rim stock rebounce.

rim is not going anywhere. it is too unique to just "colapse".

http://www.businessinsider.com/whitn...ollapse-2012-4
    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-20-12 11:31 PM
    one thing I want to know is who are these analysts accountable to, what makes them analysts and do they take any accountibility for what they say ? do analyst needs to disclouse if one ownes shares of competition.
    They're accountable to the people to him they provide advice. If they are wrong for too long or too often, they lose their customers.
    04-20-12 11:35 PM
    Obviously he's a D-bag.

RIM was "in the headlines"...he reads the sensationalistic garbage

He couldn't wait 10 days to when BlackBerry World gives us more info about BB10

He probably has a lot invested in Apple or Google, directly or indirectly. That's why he used the BS sentence "full scale collapse".
    04-21-12 09:05 AM
    Honestly, I think they have a hidden agenda. Who knows, maybe it's with RIM. Can't upset the customer if the customer is RIM. Maybe they both want the stocks to drop so that people can make more money.

It's all just an opinion, of course. It's not even an opinion really, just a scenario, as I don't have an opinion because no one knows any facts about it anyway.
    04-21-12 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD