So today i was walking out of the Garage at work and i dropped my tour while i was pulling it out of the Hostler and it fell flat on the concrete sidewalk. The lower corners got scuffed but its only on the Bezel.

I'm so upset i like to keep my phone in new condition and even though its not a huge problem and the phone works fine it just bothers me to have those scuffs there.

What should i do???
    09-16-09 01:10 AM
    Do you have a case?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 01:14 AM
    Do you have a case?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Agreed, spend $20 on a case and you'll never even notice the scratches.
    09-16-09 01:31 AM
    I ordered one on ebay a couple days ago but i haven't received it yet, I don't know, I wish i could return it to letstalk.com and get a new one.
    09-16-09 01:33 AM
    I dropped my 8520 too. I let the holster fall on the floor when I wanted
    to clip it onto my belt. The holster opened when it hit the floor and the berry
    shove half out of it.
    It still works and no visible damage. Maybe I should get a case too...
    09-16-09 05:25 AM
    I've done this myself a couple time while taking it out of the case. I'm usually in the car or someplace it hasn't been a problem but it's also why I don't use a case very often. You have to make a conscious effort to get a secure grip on it because if you don't and you hit the case taking it out, there it goes. I usually just keep it in my pocket (nothing else in there either). I have far fewer incidents this way and like you, I would HATE having those marks there. I'd probably buy a cover of some sort but I think it would still bug me.
    09-16-09 09:06 AM
    So today i was walking out of the Garage at work and i dropped my tour while i was pulling it out of the Hostler and it fell flat on the concrete sidewalk. The lower corners got scuffed but its only on the Bezel.

I'm so upset i like to keep my phone in new condition and even though its not a huge problem and the phone works fine it just bothers me to have those scuffs there.

What should i do???
    Perfect opportunity to get a skin; out of sight, out of mind.
    09-16-09 03:41 PM
    awww man that is the worst have yet to drop mine now ill jinx myself. i got a case though so im not that worried about it hard plastic case best thing i bought for my phone so far
    09-16-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD