I downloaded a theme for my BB yesterday, it went thru the downloading process, had to reboot and nothing happened its still the old original theme and i cant seem to find the theme that i downloaded that i want to use anywhere, i know its somewhere, any suggestions? Thanks.
    04-12-08 09:53 AM
    Go to Options > Theme and you can select it from there.
    04-12-08 09:56 AM
    Go to Options > Theme and you can select it from there.
    I did that but its not there, its just the themes that came with the phone, its somewhere in here i just cant find it.
    04-12-08 11:31 AM
    You may have downloading an incompatible version. You should get the version that is compatible with the model of phone you have, and the OS running on the phone (Options > About to see the version).
    04-12-08 11:40 AM
    Did you purchase the them?

Where did you get it from?

You downloaded using the PC or the phone?

If you did the PC, ensure you use the Application Loader to install it onto your BB after a sync!
    04-12-08 01:28 PM
    I just e mailed wallpaper from CB to 8800 how do i get it to the screen
    04-12-08 01:45 PM
    I just e mailed wallpaper from CB to 8800 how do i get it to the screen
    Open the email, open the attachment, save the attachment. Then go to your Media, then Pictures, find the picture, hit Menu, & hit the option for "Use as Home Screen Image"

04-12-08 01:49 PM
    Pintobean,
    Just open the attachment and save it to your memory card. You'll see a checkbox to set it as your wallpaper when you save it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD