Everymorning and during the night. Just wanted to state alot of good info on here. An hopefully in November I will be able to join the crowd as a Crackberry Addict. Its along time away from now but at least I will be well informed .

Last edited by CookieGuy; 03-26-09 at 05:04 PM.
    03-26-09 04:59 PM
    awesome! welcome!
    03-26-09 05:09 PM
    Hi Guy! Welcome to CrackBerry!! You're right- November does seem like an incredibly long time away. Might as well go ahead and ask- why so long?
    03-26-09 05:10 PM
    Sounds good.... Smart too, getting the knowledge ahead of time is quite nice....... Enjoy the site and the BB when you do get it......
    03-26-09 05:11 PM
    Haha that's awesome that you check out the site even though you don't own a blackberry! Hope you find helpful information that will make you a pro by the time you get yours.

Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 05:11 PM
    Why wait until November, get one now. You wont regret it, believe me
    03-26-09 05:13 PM
    Hi Guy! Welcome to CrackBerry!! You're right- November does seem like an incredibly long time away. Might as well go ahead and ask- why so long?

I'm not able for a upgrade until the 1st week of November. It sound like by that time hopefully some more to chose from.
    03-26-09 05:16 PM
    Check with best buy... I got an early upgrade there, and a much better price than sprint offered... Welcome to CB!
    03-26-09 05:18 PM
    Welcome to CB and read up. You will be well prepared when November comes!
    03-26-09 05:18 PM
    I'm not able for a upgrade until the 1st week of November. It sound like by that time hopefully some more to chose from.
    Got'cha. Although I hope you know you don't have to wait until the upgrade period. You can buy a phone any time you like. eBay comes to mind.
    03-26-09 05:19 PM
    I did the exact same thing prior to getting my first BB. I read the entire Blackberry 101 series and the FAQ forum. lol

Welcome to the addiction!
    03-26-09 05:37 PM
    Just wait till you have a BB and see how much you come here then
    03-26-09 05:46 PM
    once you go blackberry you will never go back! one question. What is holding you back from getting a Blackberry. I will send you a blackberry for free! That way you can understand why we are so ADDICTED!!!!
    03-26-09 06:06 PM
    BTW Dont shop on eBay for a blackberry, you will get everything but a blackberry. Trust Me.
    03-26-09 06:07 PM
    Check with best buy... I got an early upgrade there, and a much better price than sprint offered... Welcome to CB!

I tried that and they wouldn't do it. How did you get it if you don't mind me asking?
    03-26-09 06:57 PM
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. I got the centro because it was offered for free and only $8 for the net and 1000 texts each for 2 lines. It was fine at 1st but got bored with it after a couple of months.

Found this site and have wanted a bb ever since.
    03-26-09 07:02 PM
    why november and not earlier what bb you getting?
    03-26-09 07:03 PM
    My mom has a centro. I feel bad for you.
    03-26-09 07:40 PM
    BTW Dont shop on eBay for a blackberry, you will get everything but a blackberry. Trust Me.
    I've bought my BBs in eBay. Except mine that one was the only brand spanking new. Lol.
    I never had a problem.

- To CookieGuy who's your carrier?
    I'm impatient and would say to just get a used one for now or whatever. Since you seem to want to have a "newer" version.
    It's what I would do lol

03-26-09 07:57 PM
    I've bought my BBs in eBay. Except mine that one was the only brand spanking new. Lol.
    I never had a problem.

- To CookieGuy who's your carrier?
    I'm impatient and would say to just get a used one for now or whatever. Since you seem to want to have a "newer" version.
    It's what I would do lol

Sprint, I'm undecided about a newer bb its in the thought to get the newer version but then I tell myself maybe just get a curve and save the $ hopefully when I can get a upgrade the curves will be around $49 or so compared to buying 2 new at $199.
    03-26-09 09:03 PM
    Thats committment. No BB and still checking the site...nice.
    03-26-09 09:04 PM
    why november and not earlier what bb you getting?
    that's when I can get a upgrade.
    03-26-09 09:05 PM
    Sprint, I'm undecided about a newer bb its in the thought to get the newer version but then I tell myself maybe just get a curve and save the $ hopefully when I can get a upgrade the curves will be around $49 or so compared to buying 2 new at $199.
    I don't have a Sprint Curve. Lol. I was asking because I got extra Curves. That I don't really need and why not share with someone ?! Haha.

I don't know how you could "wait". I would just buy the BB and if anything re sell it later on.

I agree with "1967LS2"s post !!
    Woot ! Woot !!

You'll be in love with your BB ! Which ever you decide to get !

03-26-09 10:16 PM
    There will be several newer models out on carriers by November, but I doubt you will last that long.
    03-26-09 10:40 PM
    welcome to CB. I bought my husband a curve off ebay and didn't have a single problem. The $30.00 internet fee is kind of a pain, especially with the economy, but you only live once
    03-26-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD