These phones rock and based on my own experience a lot of potential seems to exist from simply sharing the love.

Share the BlackBerry love my friends.
    02-17-13 08:07 PM
    Excellent Charles. That is Blackberry at its finest
    02-17-13 08:19 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Anyone i've shown is also very impressed! .. z10 is really excellent… and with upcoming software upgrades and more apps .. will get even better!
    02-17-13 08:21 PM
    I got mine on launch day, and after showing it to a few people, my girlfriend got one, her mom got one, another friend of mine got one and my brother got one.

I'm still spreading the word

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 08:38 PM
    That's awesome.
    02-17-13 08:39 PM
    Good news for sure. I am gonna test it out quite a bit at the store and waiting for the Q10 to test that out a d go from there.

Also want to run the gauntlet with the s4. Gonna be a fun summer for me.

I am no hurry really as my current phone rocks, but really interested in the all gestures based OS on the z10.

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-17-13 10:03 PM
    Honestly, it's an impressive device.

There are a few technical issues that don't affect all users, and there's the whole "app gap" thing. That's not actually relevant to all users, either (honestly, not all users are "into" apps; some seem to actively hate them). If the Z10 fits a user's needs, I think it's very likely to make them happy.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-17-13 10:09 PM
    A growth trend would definitely be a good sign of things to come. Booyah!
    02-17-13 10:29 PM
    That's great. A colleague of mine noticed my email signature from my carrier that said I'm sending this email from my BB10, well she immediately emailed me back and said she was interested. So I'm showing her my phone next week and hopefully she'll be swayed to get one too.

Another day my iPhone 4S colleague noticed by Z10 and asked how I liked it and went on to say that it looks really nice. I get curious stares and sneaky side glances at my phone every time I use it in a crowd...it's just awesome. lol.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    02-17-13 10:32 PM
    Not trying to be a downer BUT I asked my Son In Law who works for a major Canadian corporation ( currently all BB) whether anyone was using the z10 for work. He said no but they typically get their new phones in November. He went on to say that he heard his company was moving away from Blackberries. My take away was that BB needs to contact each and every one of their corporate client base to see what they can do to facilitate the transfer to BB10. If a corp leaves BB for any reason, getting the corporation back into a monogamous relationship with BB will be difficult.
    Charles Martin1 and bhegs like this.
    02-17-13 10:40 PM
    I can sell it to over dozen people but not until BB gets whatsapp, viber, sky and netflix. I can not win that argument as my friend's friends use these apps more than phoning each others..
    02-18-13 12:40 AM
    ^the last crys of the app gap? No. But it wont be long!
    02-18-13 02:03 AM
    I haven't even tried one and I'm gonna get it. Do you want to add me into these figures? You can put an asterisk next to my name to denote that info
    02-18-13 02:51 PM