I purchased and downloaded a theme from crackberry, its in the Apps manager but its not in the theme section. before i bought the new theme i deleted some of the the default themes to free up some memory...can anybody help me?????
    04-07-09 08:40 PM
    you might need to pull the battery.
    04-07-09 08:54 PM
    Did you make sure that the theme matched 1) your device model and 2) your phone OS version?
    04-07-09 08:58 PM
    you might need to pull the battery.
    i pulled the battery but nothing happened..after i downloaded it it asked to be restarted so i let it restart as well
    04-07-09 09:02 PM
    Did you make sure that the theme matched 1) your device model and 2) your phone OS version?
    yes..it was for the 8800 with 4.5 OS..which im sure i have..i checked the about section for verification.
    04-07-09 09:05 PM
    You might need to reload the default themes you removed from your BB as they serve as resources for the 3rd party themes.

Delete the 3rd party app you are having problems with, then reload it after reloading the default themes to your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:33 PM
    You might need to reload the default themes you removed from your BB as they serve as resources for the 3rd party themes.

Delete the 3rd party app you are having problems with, then reload it after reloading the default themes to your BB.

would you happen to know where i can get the default themes???
    04-07-09 09:35 PM
    I've never removed/reinstalled the OEM themes before, but start with Apploader in Desktop Manager. Then if you can't get them reloaded, you might have to do a wipe/reload of your OS.

Make sure you do a backup before doing the above.

04-07-09 10:09 PM
    Just to clarify, if you need to reload your OS, it will probably be better if you wipe your current OS off your BB with JL Commander first for a clean install.

04-07-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD