Hello, i just got my blackberry yesterday, and of course i have been playing around with it for some time. the problem is, i installed some applications, which includes demos, that i want to remove from my blackberry, and i cant. I went into the option menu where they should show all of my applications, but it doesnt show any that i have downloaded, just the preloaded ones. can someone help me?
    11-02-08 11:41 AM
    Go in Advanced Options. That's where your Applications are.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 11:44 AM
    i did... i only see preloaded applications... :'(
    11-02-08 11:49 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    11-02-08 11:51 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    Just did. still same result
    11-02-08 11:55 AM
    Just did. still same result
    And you're giving it a few seconds to build the application list? I can't think of anything that would be preventing them from showing up. What applications did you install that you feel should be on the list?
    11-02-08 11:59 AM
    And you're giving it a few seconds to build the application list? I can't think of anything that would be preventing them from showing up. What applications did you install that you feel should be on the list?
    well, im trying to delete IM+ and e-Mobile Today. i used Pocketmac to install the app... could that be the problem?
    11-02-08 12:02 PM
    If they are not loading in your application list then you will have to delete them through desktop manager. connect your berry to the pc and open dm, click manage applications and delete it from there.
    11-02-08 12:04 PM
    If they are not loading in your application list then you will have to delete them through desktop manager. connect your berry to the pc and open dm, click manage applications and delete it from there.
    I tried that as well. I use Pocketmac, and although they recongnize the program, they cant seem to be able to remove the program...
    11-02-08 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD