HI. I am from Ghana and my name is Daniel. Been using Blackberry phones since God knows how long but also since the good ol' Blackberry bold 9000 and curve 8900, storm One, Blackberry 9700, 9780.... Here in Ghana, using a blackberry is a privilege as it is so expensive purchasing it here from any of the carriers or local shops. The unfortunate thing however is that unlike the way we have Nokia care centers and Samsung Centers et al, there's no BlackBerry Care Center here in Ghana. This has made me want to one day and hopefully soon enough when I have loads of cash to start and open up a center like that so i could help myself and all blackberry addicts and users and abusers to get a fix to their varying blackberry problems.

Why I started this thread and titled it this way?... I have always been meaning to catch the attention of Crackberry Kevin since the release of the Blackberry Z10 so he could hopefully send me one as a gift. I tried in many ways to but I guess either my mails never got to him or he probably was so busy helping to keep up the BB spirit alive he couldn't notice me (lol). God willing and God's grace though, my fiancee and family surprised me in February with the Super Amazing Blackberry Z10 after making so much noise about the much anticipated phone to nearly everyone i came across. In fact, I cant begin to describe that moment, but in short, I still am grateful to them for buying me that special phone to this day; it was so expensive (2,000 GHC, about a 1000 US Dollars), but cos of my love for Blackberry phones, they still sacrificed and bought it for me (GOD RICHLY BLESS THEM).

I'd be very honest, the Z10 rocks -- all its features -- but you get to see how powerful it is when you are really in the heat of business or in the heat of doing a lot of things at once and that's where the phone shines. To put it in one word, Blackberry 10 on the z10 is AWESOME and i haven't regretted owning one. However as every device has its own unique problems, mine also does and developed after my very first OS update a rather strange battery issue which many Blackberry Z10 STL100-1 users have also been said to experience in similar fashion. I just cant seem to be able to charge the phone no matter what trick or tip learnt i use or have used. Worst case, the phone heats up terribly when insert any one of my two spare batteries that i use the Z10 charger bundle to charge and it becomes almost impossible to either hold or pick up calls; plus i change batteries nearly every 1 and a half, two hours to keep my phone line active during the day...heck!...sometimes i have to be offline for more than 3 hours since the batteries wont charge well using the bundle and i my spare phone house my office and other personal line though i hardly use that phone since i don't like android that much (i find it rather difficult using any other phone other than a BB).

Okay Okay so why have i not taking it to a repair center? Here in Ghana as i said earlier, we don't have any such repair center for Blackberry. To worsen cases, I have contacted my local carrier center where the phone was purchased and they are refusing to replace it + cant seem to be able to fix the problem. I cant also sell a phone that wont work on a battery even a new one so i guess am stuck with my cycle of actions that keep me using my BB Z10. Don't get me wrong, it saddens me this is happening and even all too soon (barely a year since i had the phone). It saddens me that i don't have all the apps I'd have wanted not because BB world doesn't have it, but also cos most are not supported in this region. It saddens me that i have a few glitches here and there but honestly these situations don't bother me a bit cos i JUST LOVE MY BLACKBERRY Z10 and wont trade it any day for any other platform. IN fact, i have made SOOOOO much noise about BBs (in the past and now that many of my friends who know i sleep blackberry, talk blackberry, drink blackberry and do everything blackberry have now been converted to Blackberrians themselves or are now planning to buy one. They even call me when they have problems or need a fix here and there for their beloved blackberries and or other phones -- Hell Yeah! ...my love for blackberries has turned me into a phone repairer over the past few years...

Now to you CRACKBERRY KEVIN -- My love for Blackberry is not going to die anytime soon. In fact, even if the company folds up, which I doubt it will cos of my strong faith in their innovative technology and ultimately in God to keep alive forever the ONE SMARTPHONE MAKER that has made my life so easier in many ways thru the years, I WILL STILL USE A BLACKBERRY even when there's no more support for the phone or its platform (i cant bring myself to love any other phone or platform). So i am appealing to you one more time and many more if this thread doesn't achieve its purpose for which it was created that you please do me a HUGE FAVOR...

"PLEASE SEND ME A BRAND NEW | USED | even a REFURBISHED BLACKBERRY Z30 AND I'LL BLESS GOD & U FOR IT'...

This is my humble plea to you Crackberry Kevin and your wonderful folks here at Crackberry Nation. I'll be UTTERLY GRATEFUL should you make my request a reality so i can keep the Blackberry spirit alive through the Z10s BiGGER BROTHEr the Z30. Some day, I hope i have enough to buy them myself and buy many more for people to also experience the super feeling i always have and get when i am rocking my Blackberry OS on my Blackberry ZX.

Bless you all..............Bless you Crackberry Kevin and Bless Blackberry for Life...(Thanks for this GREAT OPPORTUNITY; I REALLY APPRECIATE!!!
    Uzi, danprown and nalin909 like this.
    10-18-13 10:28 AM
    Don't be a jerk Kevin.

Posted via CB10
    BrizzadMan, bbq10l and Fnen90 like this.
    10-18-13 10:38 AM
    Can I have one too please lol

Posted via CB10
    Mack Gans likes this.
    10-18-13 10:39 AM
    While your at it, I'd also like the media dock you have.
    10-18-13 10:41 AM
    While your at it, I'd also like the media dock you have.
    Woah Woah Woah, if anything that's mine I would kill for that dock

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 10:44 AM
    Good luck OP

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 10:51 AM
    Dear God, I hope this is a joke OP.
    10-18-13 10:55 AM
    Woah Woah Woah, if anything that's mine I would kill for that dock

Posted via CB10
    ****. This kid means business. He can have it, I'm not dying for some stupid dock.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 10:59 AM
    How embarrassing, some people have no self respect.

One grown man with a family begging another man for a free phone. Disgusting.
    10-18-13 11:07 AM
    Contact BlackBerry, BlackBerry should send one free in this situation, then it will be a great marketing opportunity for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Hossam Tarawneh likes this.
    10-18-13 11:15 AM
    How embarrassing, some people have no self respect.

One grown man with a family begging another man for a free phone. Disgusting.
    I wonder why this is embarrassing when I have stated CLEARLY where i come from and live. Hey pal, try living here with me and am pretty sure you will be joining me do same. lol
    smart548 likes this.
    10-18-13 11:40 AM
    Miserable.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 11:55 AM
    Why are you waiting for it? just buy it?! nothing is free~
    10-18-13 11:59 AM
    If I couldn't afford a BlackBerry I think I'd just get something I could afford. I can't afford a Ferrari even though I really want one, but, I'm not going to ask someone for one just because I've got to have it. Be glad you have the Z10 and maybe search the forums for a good leak to install... I've installed bad and good where battery life and heat is concerned and the latest 10.2.0 seem to be really good for battery life and stability.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and blakobecwa like this.
    10-18-13 12:04 PM
    I wonder why this is embarrassing when I have stated CLEARLY where i come from and live. Hey pal, try living here with me and am pretty sure you will be joining me do same. lol
    So why are you so special? Should Kevin also give every other BlackBerry fan in Ghana a z30?
    kbz1960 and Mack Gans like this.
    10-18-13 12:07 PM
    I'm a blonde beautiful lady with blue eyes and wonderful body to die for. I'm from Sweden but I come to Nigeria to stay with my uncle (former minister of diamonds). Unfortunately he died and they are trying to steal his money. I need CrackBerry Kevin to help me transfer my uncle's wealth out of this country. Kevin please send me 1000� so that I can bank fees to transfer you 1bilion US dollars.
    10-18-13 12:15 PM
    This is like asking someone to give you 750$. Do you think you are the only one here in this situation? Some users here don't have and can't afford any BB10 phones but they still enjoy what they have currently without asking for more. Everyone need to work for what they buy, me, you, your family with your Z10, even Kevin.

This is so lame I thought it was a troll first, but with this post length you seem to be serious. Just be realistic, man.

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 and Berry_Pink like this.
    10-18-13 12:18 PM
    You already have a Z10 so you arent desperate for a phone, you can sell it as spares and buy one that works better if you are disappointed in it, they sell with smashed screens for �100 ($160ish) on ebay so a battery issue wont render your phone unsellable and for �100 you could have your pick from plenty of jelly bean androids. i cant afford new phones either im a student in debt (university yay ) but you dont see me trying to scab or guilt trip a free phone from people i dont know and who dont owe me anything, instead i try to find the best deals and i make do with the phone i have instead of wanting something big and flashy (as you make the point that blackberrys are for the elite in your country)

from the title i thought this thread was going to be about a prize winner who was being ignored about his prize being sent.
    bobauckland likes this.
    10-18-13 12:46 PM
    You are obviously well educated, as shown by your written communications, and you have a Z10 smartphone... life can't be that hard for ya buds....

Posted via CB10
    bobauckland and Mack Gans like this.
    10-18-13 12:58 PM
    Install a leak, buy a new battery. Unless you win a contest to get one everyone has to pay for their own.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    10-18-13 01:03 PM
    I'm a blonde beautiful lady with blue eyes and wonderful body to die for. I'm from Sweden but I come to Nigeria to stay with my uncle (former minister of diamonds). Unfortunately he died and they are trying to steal his money. I need CrackBerry Kevin to help me transfer my uncle's wealth out of this country. Kevin please send me 1000� so that I can bank fees to transfer you 1bilion US dollars.
    Hey me too! We must be related.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-18-13 01:06 PM
    Lmao it was worth a try pal lol

Posted via CB10
    Mack Gans and Berry_Pink like this.
    10-18-13 01:15 PM
    There is a fix to the stl100-1 battery issue.. don't ask me what it is, maybe someone will chime in
    10-18-13 01:22 PM
    Lol Kevin currently doesnt have a Z30 himself. Hope you achieve your goals though OP!
    10-18-13 01:40 PM
    What would make you thing someone would give 700$ away to some stranger on the Internet? Geez.

Q10 - 10.2.0.1767
    10-18-13 01:42 PM
90 123 ...