It is I, the real @BlackberryScoop...
    No you aren't, it is I.
    12-28-12 06:10 PM
    Some proof PMed to me, Kevin or Bla1ze would be helpful.
    The proof is in the pudding.
    12-28-12 06:10 PM
    The proof is in the pudding.
    Bill Cosby is the real BlackBerryScoop
    12-28-12 06:55 PM
    Oops .
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-28-12 07:07 PM
    Sorry, but Touchscreen is In. All the Popular smartphones have them and RIM has to keep up with the competition.
    Most of the current BB's have a touch screen. Some use it, some use the trackpad, some use both. I see no good reason to not give the option, sure if may save a little in manufacuturing costs, but I think they could loose some customers they wouldn't otherwise.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9370 using Tapatalk
    12-28-12 09:33 PM
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this already, I have an idea for RIM to manufacture a viop or landlines gateway/docking station.
    When I go to work, there's an ugly voip phone on my desk. When I go home I have a landline phone. Would be nice if RIM manufacture a device that will allow me to charge my BB10 phone and also using it as a voip phone or landline phone. And when I dial out BB10 should ask me wether to use landline, voip, or via sim card. This device will allow RIM to go into new vertical.
    12-29-12 12:38 PM
    Anything about the universal search function? we haven't seen anything for bb10. would love to have that integrated with other apps in a more extensive way, like type a word and u get the option to add it as a note (evernote...) or as a calendar event or.a reminder or a search in browser or appworld, but more integrated into any potential app. example, typing real madrid and get the option to view the next games in some football app... or typing @something and gettimg the twitter feed, or typing gaza and get the option to see all gaza news on bbnews....

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    12-29-12 02:09 PM
    Bill Cosby is the real BlackBerryScoop
    Now that I can believe.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-29-12 02:10 PM
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this already, I have an idea for RIM to manufacture a viop or landlines gateway/docking station.
    When I go to work, there's an ugly voip phone on my desk. When I go home I have a landline phone. Would be nice if RIM manufacture a device that will allow me to charge my BB10 phone and also using it as a voip phone or landline phone. And when I dial out BB10 should ask me wether to use landline, voip, or via sim card. This device will allow RIM to go into new vertical.
    I think a while ago there might have even been some patent for rim along those very lines, at least on the voip or wireless side.
    12-29-12 02:48 PM
    I have to go now. My planet needs me.
    Win!
    12-30-12 09:12 AM
    Anything about the universal search function? we haven't seen anything for bb10.
    There are clear signs of this in the latest SDK, including the fact that apps now have an extra symbolic link in their "sandbox", linked to an app-specific "sharewith/search" folder.

There's also the prominent "magnifying glass" icon on the main Action Bar, along with the phone and camera icons.

Basically don't worry because there should definitely be universal search, but don't expect tight integration with all third-party apps immediately at launch because developers don't have the details yet, and the version we have may not have this "fully baked" yet.
    12-31-12 10:32 AM
    Some of you know me as BlackBerry Leaks @blackberryscoop from Twitter.
    With a very small time left before hardware decisions are finalized for manufacturing, and a little under 35 days until BB10 launch. We would like to know your thoughts about all the leaks, images, and information you have heard about Blackberry 10 from all sources.

Also, we would like to know some of your ideas of ways we can make BB10 operating system better. Hardware ideas are awesome, but there is too little time to change much, but please do leave your suggestions for future devices.

In terms of BlackBerry 10, remember the idea you bring should accomplish at least 2 of the following things and for sure the last one:
    1) Improves functionality and makes the user more productive
    2) Places BlackBerry both the brand and the technology as greater than the competition by offering innovation
    3) Brings user interface elegance and animations, without comprising on professionalism
    4) Makes development better/easier/and more efficient for developers
    5) Is Realistic

Thank you, and we are also interested in your marketing ideas for BB10.
    Keep strong the loyalty, #BB10believe.

TRACKPAD for the x10 at least

We need marketing and promotion

UI is professional and fun, its good there.

Development is too easy to be true.

What I am asking for is realistic.

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    12-31-12 10:41 AM
212 ... 789