Just came from Schiphol in Amsterdam (one of the biggest airports in Europe) and they had some huge billboards on side of the road. It was really huge, like a big building. Couldnt make a picture, but it really looked amazing, and i was really proud to see such things from my favorite phone ever. The Z10 was the black phone with blue background and the Q10 was the white phone with purple background. It really got everyones attention.

Just wanted to share this little thing

Posted via CB10
    robkd likes this.
    08-03-13 07:31 PM
    Good to see they are doing some marketing!
    08-03-13 07:43 PM
    Why didn't you take a picture?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 08:27 PM
    Why didn't you take a picture?

Posted via CB10
    He's intoxiated his reactions were probably slow.Due to the medicinal he just enjoyed both highs.
    howarmat and 00stryder like this.
    08-03-13 08:47 PM
    He's intoxiated his reactions were probably slow.Due to the medicinal he just enjoyed both highs.
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 08:52 PM
    But this is what I'm talking about...it's LAME marketing...Boulben gets a multimillion salary for saying, "hey I know! what about a billboard?" wow! that's creative....no wonder he gets the big money...i mean look at all the Apple billboards (none) surely that must be what turned them around...it's almost laughable

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:48 AM
    Lame? What do you want for this company?

Apple doesnt have billboards because they don't need it. Blackberry does...

Blackberry doesn't have a really good name, and people who don't know anything about phones think the phone sucks and is just a outdated phone with a qwerty keyboard. The first step it letting the people know about the new phones and how hot and fresh it looks. How bb10 works and how different it is, is just a matter of time.

We can't give people the phone to try it, thats because its bad image. Its about looks first, after that the inside. (just the way we all look at things and people) Maybe it will get some years to complete this plan, but they have no choice.

They have some things to proof, and are working on the "outside image" just like every brand begins, and it's a fact; Blackberry NEEDS to start like a new brand. The image of BlackBerry is terribly bad, and we all have to accept that. I'm happy with every promotion that gets people attention right now.

Ps. Just before the Z10 release, they opened a pop up store for 2 weeks to try out BB10. So its not just about billboards n ****

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 12:46 PM
    And making pictures while driving doesnt really work, so thats the reason for no pics

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 12:48 PM
    Lame? What do you want for this company?

Apple doesnt have billboards because they don't need it. Blackberry does...

Blackberry doesn't have a really good name, and people who don't know anything about phones think the phone sucks and is just a outdated phone with a qwerty keyboard. The first step it letting the people know about the new phones and how hot and fresh it looks. How bb10 works and how different it is, is just a matter of time.

We can't give people the phone to try it, thats because its bad image. Its about looks first, after that the inside. (just the way we all look at things and people) Maybe it will get some years to complete this plan, but they have no choice.

They have some things to proof, and are working on the "outside image" just like every brand begins, and it's a fact; Blackberry NEEDS to start like a new brand. The image of BlackBerry is terribly bad, and we all have to accept that. I'm happy with every promotion that gets people attention right now.

Ps. Just before the Z10 release, they opened a pop up store for 2 weeks to try out BB10. So its not just about billboards n ****

Posted via CB10
    Next time I head downtown, I'll take some pictures of the plethora of apple ads. Or maybe when I take the Bart (i live in San Francisco) I'll show you the stations plastered with I pad ads.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    08-08-13 01:38 PM
    But this is what I'm talking about...it's LAME marketing...Boulben gets a multimillion salary for saying, "hey I know! what about a billboard?" wow! that's creative....no wonder he gets the big money...i mean look at all the Apple billboards (none) surely that must be what turned them around...it's almost laughable

Posted via CB10
    I saw an Apple billboard Sunday in Philadelphia.

Hey, I'm sure the marketing department would be open to new ideas. Just remember to keep it cheap.
    08-08-13 02:04 PM
    I saw an Apple billboard Sunday in Philadelphia.

Hey, I'm sure the marketing department would be open to new ideas. Just remember to keep it cheap.
    Apple has several billboards littered around Downtown Toronto. Goes to show, the K.I.S.S. works.
    08-08-13 03:04 PM
    Saw an ad for the q10 by AT&T during the Jay Leno show tonite. It showed off the phone, gestures and keyboard. Saying that "it is time...". Amen to that :-)

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    08-08-13 11:04 PM