I am curious if anyone has had these two problems I am hit with more frequently than I'd prefer on my Z10, running 10.2.1.2179.

Text message lock out:
    This happens to a single contact at a time and not always the same contact. I will be texting with someone back and forth in the HUB in the text screen. It seems to happen if I press send while getting a notification from them. It seems that if that happens at the exact same time the text message will freeze. I can't type or do anything but leave the text and go back to the HUB. Re-entering the text screen brings up a text screen that is blank, as if no conversation is happening. I can keep getting texts from that person and respond if I can catch the toast notification. I can text other people as well. If I open the text and leave my phone alone for about 5 minutes it will resolve itself. Often restarting is quicker.

Unrelated but odd. I have a contact with their information fully loaded, their texts come as their name but in the text itself it displays their number on the top. When I click the number it asks me to add to a contact even though that number is already saved and the text messages display their name in the convo and in the hub but just not at the top of the text. Hmm

Glympse HUB freeze:
    If using Glympse, (which sort of acts oddly to begin with loads a frame that I can see the conversation through and then slowly loads the map etc.) through the HUB and I check the users involved on the top pull down menu and then select a single user. If I do that too quickly Glympse will freeze. If accessing Glympse through the HUB instead of through the BBM app the entire HUB will freeze. I can move back to the home screen and apps and even look at the same Glympse through the BBM app. The only resolution is restarting the phone.

Does anyone else experience these issues?
    06-09-14 10:18 AM
    Nothing like what you're describing with text, but then again, I don't use test all that much. However, glympse does seem to freeze. I have to restart the device.
    06-10-14 10:40 AM
    Yep, happens to me as well. If I have a lengthy text conversation, it will lock up if I'm typing and receive a toast notification from that contact.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:41 AM
    Oh good I'm not alone.

Does your text issue resolve itself? Sometimes mine fixes itself. Sometimes the whole conversation disappears. Sometimes I have to restart.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 11:04 AM
    Ehh, it depends. Sometimes I leave the keyboard up on the blank screen and it resolves itself. Other times I just let it sit and it gets annoying to wait especially when I need to respond. So, I end up restarting completely or just the hub itself. I locked it up yesterday from opening an old part of a text from the same contact it always happens with. Then again, I talk to this contact the most so that's probably why it only happens with this person. It fixed itself quicker than the toast notification lock up, but it is hella annoying.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 12:42 PM
    How do you restart the hub without restarting the phone?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 03:20 PM
    Happens all the time, don't know why and it has happened to me since 10.1
    Right now I'm on Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3175
    But my old z10 had the same issue and my q5 also has the same problem.

The way to "fix it" is to do the "hub reset" by swiping from the top right corner of the screen, towards the center of the screen, 4 or 5 times while in the hub or even in the conversation.

It's annoying but once you know the "fix" you can live with it.

I can't imagine how hard it is for people who don't know how to reset the hub.
    06-10-14 03:54 PM
    I didn't even know you could do that! Nice tip! Annoying bug though

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 05:24 PM