Help please! I tried to uninstall Inst10 and Face10 and was left with ghost icons in the hub. I have tried everything, refreshing BBW, Accounts Cleaner, Nemory's "Hub remove" BARs, and multiple hard resets. My last resort was to reinstall and uninstall the apps again, and now I am stuck with two of each ghost icon in the hub. Is there any way to get rid of these without wiping my device?
    03-13-16 08:58 PM
    Help please! I tried to uninstall Inst10 and Face10 and was left with ghost icons in the hub. I have tried everything, refreshing BBW, Accounts Cleaner, Nemory's "Hub remove" BARs, and multiple hard resets. My last resort was to reinstall and uninstall the apps again, and now I am stuck with two of each ghost icon in the hub. Is there any way to get rid of these without wiping my device?
    Sadly, no. Your only options at this point are to simply "hide" them within the hub or, as you've mentioned, wipe your device and restore.
    Sadly, no. Your only options at this point are to simply "hide" them within the hub or, as you've mentioned, wipe your device and restore.
    03-13-16 09:16 PM