I have a Verizon Pearl and my wife has a Pearl 8110 from AT&T. On my Verizon Pearl, images load on email while the AT&T Pearl only loads links, which leads me to believe I'm not set for HTML email. How do I change this?

Any help would be appreciated.
    02-15-09 12:58 AM
    Not to sure about the Pearl but with my Curve I was not able to use HTML in email until I upgraded my phone to the latest OS and once that was done confirm in my email settings. Mail>menu button>email settings>Enable HTML Email = yes

Check that setting in your Pearl and post what OS you are on for others to help. I am not certain what Pearls are capable of or the upgrades for them, others will be though. Good luck
    02-15-09 01:04 AM
    Thanks. When I do the procedure you mention, there is no option for HTML mail. I'll keep looking and I appreciate your help.
    02-15-09 02:02 AM
    What is your OS? Options>about
    02-15-09 02:07 AM
    Thanks. When I do the procedure you mention, there is no option for HTML mail. I'll keep looking and I appreciate your help.
    If you have OS 4.5.0.XXX and do not see the HTML options, then you need to resend your service books from your BIS site.
    02-15-09 11:23 AM
    What is your OS? Options>about

Maybe I'm not doing this right.
    02-15-09 12:43 PM
    log in to your bis site or go under the email settings icon and click "resend service books". then reboot and that should fix it.
    02-15-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD