Ill be eligible for an upgrade soon so I was thinking of getting the tour or imagio. The phone will just be for personal use. Has anyone used the Imagio yet?
    Last edited by hondateg91; 10-09-09 at 10:21 PM.
    10-09-09 10:16 PM
    I still like my BB better, but that is my personal preference.

The Imagio is sick; I would say best comparison to the iphone that I've ever seen or used. Really nice touch screen; reminds me of a cool version of the HTC Diamond. It works really well; actually almost makes me forget its a WinMo phone.
    10-09-09 10:31 PM
    I kind of want a physical keyboard which leads me to the Tour and its only $50. The HTC looks nice, but its lacking some of the basic things. I just want an all in one phone pretty much.
    10-09-09 10:41 PM
    I used Windows Mobile phones for almost 10 years before my current bold. The WM OS is just really really slow and buggy compared to BB OS.
    10-10-09 04:48 AM
    The HTC is a nice looking and feeling device, but if you want the keyboard than obviously the Tour is the way to go. Personally, with OS 5 running as well as it does, nothing could steer me away from my Tour. Best device I've used, bar none.
    10-10-09 05:07 AM
    that phone looks really nice! but if you say you want a keyboard, you'll regret not having a keyboard in the long run.
    10-10-09 07:33 AM
    I had the TP2 for sprint.. and It was a sick phone but like always Winmo killed the phone .. It's slow and have you to customize it right out the box... A Custom rom is the only thing that will save the phone ... I use to be a avid WM until I meet BB Os which is stabe...
    10-10-09 07:37 AM
    Im just going with the tour. How long does shipping usually take when ordering from the vzw website?
    10-10-09 12:39 PM
    I had the HTC TP but I just switched to the BB Curve. The TP locked up on me way to many times. I've heard the same thing about other HTC products. Stick with Tour.
    10-10-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD