I can't believe people are still impressed when they hear about the royals, they are just people that grabbed the power many many years ago and never let go of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 03:31 AM
    Bahhh...she's only coming to visit cause she used Prince Charles' Storm and was all like "what the bloody heck is this? I can't use this...we shall visit these people and see what is up, cause my 9700 is golden"

Prince Charles and Camilla Given BlackBerry Smartphones Courtesy Of Ontario Premier McGuinty | CrackBerry.com
    This.

Upon seeing Charles and Camilla using BBM on their Storms, The Queen immediately knew that:
    a. She wanted one too.
    b. She wanted a better one than Charles.
    c. Charles is out of the will for not bringing one back to her.
    d. She couldn't send Phillip for it, as he can't even figure out the tv remote.

I can't believe people are still impressed when they hear about the royals, they are just people that grabbed the power many many years ago and never let go of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Huh. Well there's something you don't see everyday. Someone from Northern Ireland who's not impressed by the British Monarchy.
    What'd they ever do to you?

*Waits for a suspicious package, probably containing a pipe bomb, to be delivered to my house*

JOKE!!!

Personally, I think Canada having a Governor General, and ties to the British monarchy, is a waste of money.
    06-13-10 07:19 AM
    Actually, if you strip away the titles and poofery, the headline could read:

"The richest (?) woman in the world is getting a free BlackBerry, as part of her taxpayer funded trip to Canada."
    Truth IS stranger than fiction.
    06-13-10 07:38 AM
    Joking about the troubles in Ireland is as intelligent as it would be to joke about the obliteration and rape of the Indian peoples of the Americas, or the brutality of slavery, or the Japanese interments during WWII....

Oh!!! So those are not funny? Really? neither are the Irish troubles....

Your ignorance is showing.
    06-13-10 07:41 AM
    qbn: I guess we can also make the Catholic Church, poverty, womens liberation, the American civil war and any other important event in history taboo as well? Why stop at your examples?
    Sorry, but I do not share your sanitized sense of humor.

Probably best if we do not continue this in an open forum.
    Too many sensitive people around. PM me if you wish.
    06-13-10 07:56 AM
    Lol, I'm actually from Romania living in Belfast for just over 10 years but i am very against monarchy. I think I could ad subject to the list of things not to be talked about, Communist dictatorship.
    06-13-10 09:57 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD