Agree with it or not but you've got to love the succinctness of this review. It was written by the normally BlackBerry toxic Knowlton Thomas @ Techvibes. I would paste the review here but it contains a bit of swearing which is totally in context. You have been warned!

An Epigrammatic Review of the BlackBerry Z10 - Techvibes.com
    agp101, Jince, geoffsdad and 13 others like this.
    02-08-13 07:43 AM
    IMO, BlackBerry is back
    That's a good quote

I agree with his remark about the keyboard.... although I obviously can't repeat it here or the word won't show

Si.
    02-08-13 07:59 AM
    oddly enough, that did seem like a good review ....even thou it only covered 2 points LOL
    02-08-13 08:04 AM
    It's really straightforward. Cons and pros. Natch
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    02-08-13 08:08 AM
    lol that was awesome! Can't really argue with anything in that review
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    02-08-13 08:14 AM
    That was awesome! The best point in the article was about getting people actually try the device. Actually getting someone who knows all the features of the device and who was able to go through the awesomeness. I still don't think that the retail stores are even close to as knowledgeable as they should be. I went to Bestbuy in Kitchener on launch day and the girl there was horrible. First she said I wish you could turn the time shift camera off. I showed her how. Then she said I wish that you could chose a focus point. I showed her how. Then I politely told her to talk to her boss and get retrained. She without a doubt was not the right person to be convincing that the Zed10 was worth the attention.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    02-08-13 08:16 AM
    thats a greattttttt review.....
    02-08-13 08:30 AM
    Love that, definitively being stated on a 1.0 OS
    02-08-13 09:01 AM
    LOL great review.
    02-08-13 09:10 AM
    brilliant review because it has hints related to Apple and its founder Steve Jobs in it. Because for Steve Job things are either "****" or "godlike". no gray area. (I am reading his biography).
    02-08-13 09:45 AM
    Its a short review, the Bad is the apps even tough its the best start of any new platform. The Best is the keyboard, nothing comes even close to it.

Here's his conclusion:

I'm not going to tell you to buy a Z10. Nor am I going to advise against doing so. I'm not even going to say it's better than the Galaxy S III, or worse than the iPhone 5, or precisely equal to a purple monkey wearing a hat made of Jell-o. Because that would be my opinion, and you have no reason to care about that.

All I'm going to say is this: try one. Even if you're not in the market for a new device, just try one. And I don't mean go to Future Shop and fiddle with one for 30 seconds then go home and tell everyone definitively "it sucks!" or "it rocks!" I mean really try one. Find a friend or a tech expert who actually knows how to use all the gesture-based controls and can walk you through the features, and then experiment on your own for a good while. It's a completely new operating system; it can't be learned in two minutes, or even twenty.

Basically, I'm saying stop reading reviews of this device and go review it yourself.

Meanwhile, I'm going to leave my personal opinion below—just in case.

IMO, BlackBerry is back.
    02-08-13 10:07 AM
    Its a short review, the Bad is the apps even tough its the best start of any new platform. The Best is the keyboard, nothing comes even close to it.

Here's his conclusion:

I'm not going to tell you to buy a Z10. Nor am I going to advise against doing so. I'm not even going to say it's better than the Galaxy S III, or worse than the iPhone 5, or precisely equal to a purple monkey wearing a hat made of Jell-o. Because that would be my opinion, and you have no reason to care about that.

All I'm going to say is this: try one. Even if you're not in the market for a new device, just try one. And I don't mean go to Future Shop and fiddle with one for 30 seconds then go home and tell everyone definitively "it sucks!" or "it rocks!" I mean really try one. Find a friend or a tech expert who actually knows how to use all the gesture-based controls and can walk you through the features, and then experiment on your own for a good while. It's a completely new operating system; it can't be learned in two minutes, or even twenty.

Basically, I'm saying stop reading reviews of this device and go review it yourself.

Meanwhile, I'm going to leave my personal opinion below—just in case.

IMO, BlackBerry is back.
    It is a great coda as this is precisely what people should be doing. I've never used a review to make my decision for me but much more like a tool in the decision making process.
    02-08-13 10:24 AM
    It is a great coda as this is precisely what people should be doing. I've never used a review to make my decision for me but much more like a tool in the decision making process.
    Really? Oops. I usually just go to cnet and then purchase whatever they recommend!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930
    02-08-13 11:59 AM
    That was great and the comments section is great too!
    02-08-13 12:08 PM
    Left out camera and some other stuff. As well written as the review is it could have had more content
    02-08-13 12:08 PM
    Loved what he said about trying one for yourself.. So spot on. If you like it you like it. If you don't you don't.. It's exactly what I told my dad.
    02-08-13 01:30 PM
    ^THIS I share and over-like.
    02-08-13 04:28 PM
    If a "reviewer" has to make liberal use of profanity just to get his points across then I couldn't care less how good or bad the review is.

That kind of behavior is deplorable and shows just how small minded this psuedo-reviewer is.
    02-08-13 05:51 PM
    If a "reviewer" has to make liberal use of profanity just to get his points across then I couldn't care less how good or bad the review is.

That kind of behavior is deplorable and shows just how small minded this psuedo-reviewer is.
    Wow...really?...
    02-08-13 07:09 PM