I'm really careful about how I handle my BB. I don't like to just throw it around anywhere in the car. I currently use one of these:

But I'm thinking about getting one of these. If anyone has used one, I'd appreciate your feedback.

05-08-09 11:21 PM
    I have it in the sleeve that comes with the phone. Throw it in a drink holder or door pocket. Don't use my phone when driving so don't really care where I put it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 08:53 AM
    05-09-09 12:11 PM
    I just put mine in my lap or clip it to my visor.
    Btw what the **** is that first case? I have never seen it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 10:55 AM
    Cup holder where I can hear it or see it.
    05-11-09 06:12 AM
    I put in a cup holder or my lap. But, I'm going to check out the ProClip Car Mount. Thanks "forever29"!
    05-12-09 08:52 AM
    I'm surprised this didn't get more responses. I guess I spend a lot more time in my car than most, so to me it's a big deal, but I understand it may not be for most.

I'd still like to hear from anyone who's tried one of those iGrips in the second picture above.
    05-18-09 02:51 PM
    They all look good to me, only problem or may be a problem is, do they squeeze the side keys ? I had one for a different phone and if I closed it enought to hold the phone securely, it would press the side key.. If not looks like something I would pay for..

Julian
    05-18-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD