I know that in Canada, UK and India, the phones are selling really well and have made many converts that came over from other platforms (50%,35% & 45% of new z10 customers respectively) . I also know that the phones have been widely released in Europe and the German government is planning to use the z10. But does anyone know how well they're really selling. I haven't heard any news - good, bad or indifferent. Can someone please shed some light of the sales situation in Europe for us
    03-08-13 03:14 AM
    For several reasons there is no hard information from manufacturer or resellers, and I don't expect this to change until the next scheduled financial statements. Sales figures are commercially sensitive in a competitive environment so the resellers (networks) are unlikely to publish data. Blackberry is also likely to be constrained by market regulations and will stick to the regular announcement cycle.
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    03-08-13 03:39 AM
    in Germany, the price for a contract free Z10 is down around 15% in just a half and a week. This MIGHT be an indication that the first (clearly overpriced sales) and demand coming from people, which prices don't care and are able and willing to buy a phone w/o contract. That is NOT mass market and regular buyer behavior. I don't want to call this "fanboy-sales" - but the initial demand from people, who have waited several months / half years for that device cant be an indication on the mass market reception. This is not a sprint but a long run...
    anon5398027 likes this.
    03-08-13 08:09 AM
    Sales are a closely guarded secret.
    03-08-13 11:02 AM