Podcast please. Everything is good though!!
    no no more last time kevin was mean and told me to get out because i said RIM was dead :P
    02-13-13 09:01 PM
    Nailed it nugget.... KM... We need clarity on BIS around the world... So please oblige...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Oops.... Called nugent a nugget... Apologies....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    kevinnugent likes this.
    02-13-13 09:12 PM
    I would love for the CrackBerry app to stop crashing, that would thrill me.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    tharrison4815 likes this.
    02-13-13 09:25 PM
    The site is cool, that's for sure!

But today I have seen a couple of News Articles one Email the other on Speed Dial where both of the presenters IMO had not fully grasped the Blackberry Z10 concept of One Handed On The Go Flow.
    You can't swipe a Keyboard one handed with 2 fingers can you?
    So it is obviously not the Optimum Way to remove the Keyboard to get to the Attachment icon, the way you do this is to Swipe on the Email part of the screen to the right and the Keyboard disappears to bring it back tap the screen all One Handed On the Go!

The other error is in the Speed Dial Article made because the reporter is obviously unaware of the Right Hand Contextual Menus that are available By long pressing any item in any function, hence the long winded explanation to save a Recent Call to Speed Dial.

Also I have sent you messages about a couple of things and I never get any replies am I sending them to the right place? Yet you were quick to reply with a sarcastic comment on my IQ when I mentioned I had been using the deep peak function since very soon after I got my White Z10, well I have been using all the Contextaul Menus in all the functions all day long and have been trying to share the info with so as you can do it justice this is my last try.

Apart from that you are doing a great job very well done.

Only trying to help!
    02-13-13 09:37 PM
    CB 10 is the fastest app on BB10 at this point.
    02-13-13 09:55 PM
    I'm loving all the tips and tricks... I don't know how many CrackBerry.com staff are "full timers" who are tasked to just "play" with the device all day to find new things to write up, but I appreciate all of those posts and how-to's.

I'd like to ask (beg?) for another... I know I can use Mobile WiFi Hotspot to connect various devices, but I would like to know how to get my iPad or (well, one of the many devices in my post signature) to tether to my Z10 via Bluetooth, when it was so easy with iBluever on my jailbreak'd iPad... I always had Bluetooth on, and if I was commuting and felt like pullin' out my 'Pad, it would just connect automatically, without having to go turn on the WiFi hotspot... very convenient... is there analogous functionality on the Z10, maybe that "Internet Tethering" option is some kind of trademark-free jargon that means "Bluetooth PAN" or something?

That's all, and thanks again!
    02-14-13 01:02 AM
    Meh.......ignore it.

I'm 5'00 and I'm curly haired. I think you're safe.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    I'm 6'2" and greying.
    02-14-13 01:35 AM
    I'm 6'2" and greying.
    i'm obnoxious & opinionated...
    02-14-13 05:32 AM
    i'm obnoxious & opinionated...
    There's no such thing as a sea warrior.

02-14-13 05:38 AM
    There's no such thing as a sea warrior.

...says the man with a Viking god avatar.
    02-14-13 07:01 AM
    ...says the man with a Viking god avatar.
    LMAO
    02-14-13 07:05 AM
    Long time BlackBerry user, but I venture off into ios and DROID land for a bit. Now back with the zed ten and loving it. Best part is the CrackBerry community, it just makes having a BlackBerry that much better

Keep up the good work

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 07:08 AM
87 ... 234