i have black berry 8830 world edition. i downloaded .doc, .pdf and .xls file from my computer to 8830. i could not able to open them , black screen comes while open it. how can i solve it? email me at [email protected]
    05-05-08 09:16 PM
    Documents To Go - Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Other Files on your Smartphone or PDA

This is the tool for that job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-08 09:25 PM
    I don't believe Docs to Go is available, yet. I visited the Dataviz' site today and it said it was under development.

kotadia: you can view .doc, .xls, and .pdf as email attachments, but you cannot view them if you've used mass storage mode to move them to a media card. For that, you need 3rd party software, such as the eagerly awaited docs to go.
    05-05-08 09:45 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

http ://www.google.com/gwt/n?q=docstogo&source=m&hl=en&ei=LsEfSJjKOImMqwOJhtX dAw&sa=X&oi=blended&ct=res&cd=1&rd=1&u=http%3A%2F% 2Fwww.dataviz.com%2Fproducts%2Fdocumentstogo%2Find ex.html
    Sorry about the confusion. This is what Google did with it, not at all what I was trying to link too.
    I will have to double check after posting WAP links.

Let me try again.

Documents To Go for BlackBerry: Word, Excel & PowerPoint on your BlackBerry Smartphone

Documents To Go for BlackBerry Announcement Signup

Thank you for your interest in our product. If you would like to know when Documents To Go releases, please fill out the short questionnaire below and you'll be among the first to be notified once the product is ready!
    Still awaiting release.

The 8330 is sporting v4.3 now, I had expected it to be released in parallel with the introductory DocsToGo sample app.

Soon, I am sure.
    Last edited by Stoner; 05-06-08 at 11:37 AM.
    05-06-08 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD