Hmm... I gave Twitty a try but. How can it be better than twitter and why Twitty and not the actual native app for us on bb10. There are no bugs for the twitter app (I have never encountered one) why would someone make a client for twitter if it's already there. And is it worth it? If so then what's so special about it?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 09:38 AM
    Having options is always nice. There are dozens of Twitter apps on other stores. I don't expect BlackBerry to be any different.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 09:45 AM
    I have tried almost all available client Blaq, twittly etc finally came back to native Twitter. Why there has not been any update of native one.

Prithvi, Z30 thru CB10
    04-16-15 10:24 AM
    I was using blaq a while ago, loved it for the dark theme but often the discussions when you click on a tweet were not there. It's probably fixed now but anyway I went with the native one and never looked back...and there's the dark theme now
    04-16-15 10:48 AM
    I tried Blaq coz everybody was praising it, but the experience was tragic. I love the native app.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    04-16-15 11:00 AM
    I tried Blaq coz everybody was praising it, but the experience was tragic. I love the native app.

Posted via CB10
    The praise was well deserved until around Oct/November when one of their updates almost crippled the app. Now you're taking a gamble any time you run it as it might freeze up your whole phone, for an insane amount of time. U'd be surprised how many important calls & texts U come back to when your phone has been frozen/barely functioning for 25mins.

I have hope though. The developer(s) for Blaq, as recently as a week or 2 ago, showed us that they were in fact working on updating the app & fixing So many of the issues we currently have. I've mostly used Twitter for BB recently, but it seems for me anyway, there is no ideal option that offers the total twitter experience.
    04-16-15 11:12 AM
    Folks an update has been released today.
    04-16-15 11:15 AM
    I have tried almost all available client Blaq, twittly etc finally came back to native Twitter. Why there has not been any update of native one.

Prithvi, Z30 thru CB10
    Oh. Don't worry yaar!
    Go to BlackBerry World now and update twitter. The new update came about 5 hours ago today. And has a ton of new features and improvements.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 02:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Bro-Fist

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 02:31 PM
    Folks an update has been released today.
    Hell yeah! Native apps for life!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 02:32 PM