I am trying to sync my blackberry to my mac, how do i do this, i am good with the blackberry but not so much with the computer stuff. I am also tryin to convert some m4p audio files to mp3 so i can have them on my berry. I am using a mac so any info on either topic would be well appreciated.
    11-07-08 03:04 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, you can. Once you put a memory card in, when you plug your BB into your Mac, you'll get a message asking "do you want to enable mass storage support?" Click Yes and a drive icon will show on your Mac Desktop. From there you can copy whatever you want, and then move/use them however you want.
    11-07-08 03:46 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, you can. Once you put a memory card in, when you plug your BB into your Mac, you'll get a message asking "do you want to enable mass storage support?" Click Yes and a drive icon will show on your Mac Desktop. From there you can copy whatever you want, and then move/use them however you want.
    HUH? "running to my mac"
    11-07-08 04:02 PM
    There is a board for Mac Users, you might go there with your question.
    Personally I use missing sync to use with my BB and Mac.
    11-07-08 05:13 PM
    try getting a program called pocket sync...its hit or miss and is very tempermental. Sometimes it will work and most of the times it wont. Its only a matter of time till RIM "supposedly" releases a version of desktop manager for MAC users
    11-07-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD