How to Sync blackberry messages with pc or lappy??
    12-04-11 07:08 AM
    What's "lappy"?

And what "blackberry messages" are you trying to sync? Email? SMS? BBM? Something else?
    12-04-11 07:30 AM
    You can only "sync" PIM data (calendar, tasks, contacts, email...). There really isn't any app to sync non-PIM information. You can make backups of your data, and that will include all messages (BBM, SMS, app data) using Desktop Manager. That way, you can always retrieve messages back onto your BB if needed (at least the messages up to the last backup).
    mittalrahul26 likes this.
    12-04-11 08:23 AM
    What's "lappy"?

And what "blackberry messages" are you trying to sync? Email? SMS? BBM? Something else?
    lappy means Laptop ..."Lenovo" and i want to sync SMS
    12-05-11 02:45 AM
    I was hoping for a tutorial after reading the thread title. Bummer.
    lolzz do you have any idea about it??
    12-05-11 02:47 AM
    You can only "sync" PIM data (calendar, tasks, contacts, email...). There really isn't any app to sync non-PIM information. You can make backups of your data, and that will include all messages (BBM, SMS, app data) using Desktop Manager. That way, you can always retrieve messages back onto your BB if needed (at least the messages up to the last backup).
    Thanks But i cant find any messages sync option in Blackberry Desktop Manager ..Can you please tell me ??
    12-05-11 02:49 AM
    You cannot sync SMS to a computer.

You can, however, back them up to a computer using the BlackBerry Desktop Software.

They will be included in the resulting IPD file and you can open the IPD file using software such as MagicBerry.
    12-05-11 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD