I signed up for email to phone last night because i wanted to send a picture but my email woke me up like 94858 times last night getting junk mail. how can you turn off the sound for just email? also how do you stop this feature? i tried to go to the original welcome text where it gives you a "end" link but it says it can not pull it up...HELP!
    12-31-08 08:10 AM
    profiles/advanced/edit the profile you use. Set sound to mute or create a custom profile for day and one for night.
    12-31-08 08:21 AM
    You can log into your BIS account and delete the email you no longer want to use. Also log into your email account with a PC to setup Junk Mail filters. I gave GMail, wich has a great SPAM filter. It's good to have several email accounts. One can be used for family, friends, accounts, etc. You would have that account pushed to your blackberry. You can setup another one for online registrations that you may not have future needs for and for sites that may end up sending you Junk Mail. That account does not have to be pushed to your blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 08:33 AM
    or you can set you profile to "phone only" when you go to bed so you dont hear all the email alerts but still wont miss and important or emergency call.
    12-31-08 08:41 AM
    or you can set you profile to "phone only" when you go to bed so you dont hear all the email alerts but still wont miss and important or emergency call.
    Or you could simply do this too...lol. Good call big daddy.
    If you just dont want email for a few hours or so you can go to messages/options/email roconciliation and change it to no. This should work too.
    12-31-08 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD