Videos. Reviews of top ten moments / devices. Podcast. Cake. More videos. Would love to see mods' take on the site, and everybody refraining from saying "first" for the month. Oh, and videos. Please. Thanks CBKM!
    01-21-17 08:06 PM
    Design a 10 year anniversary tshirt for CrackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    01-21-17 08:08 PM
    Fix the website and mobile apps?
    01-21-17 08:10 PM
    Would love to hear Crackberry 'the untold stories' and of course the long awaiting podcast!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by usman_hidayat19; 01-21-17 at 08:57 PM.
    01-21-17 08:28 PM
    Give out goodies,probably cranberry branded Tshirt
    01-21-17 08:58 PM
    Some of the untold stories are truly nuts. I think enough time has "passed" that I should be able to share many.

Stay tuned!

Would love to hear Crackberry 'the untold stories' and of course the long awaiting podcast!

Posted via CB10
    wilber1, howarmat and the brother like this.
    01-21-17 09:56 PM
    I'd like to see a retrospective of some of the most 'important' device launches, when BB was really in the spotlight. BB10 comes to mind, the 9900/9930, etc. Maybe some excerpts from the leak archives, when we all logged in multiple times daily to see when the latest OS was available...
    01-21-17 10:26 PM
    We're gonna need a podcast again, I miss the ol CrackBerry podcasts. MrMobile can guest star
    01-21-17 11:11 PM
    All CrackBerry smartphones and accessories at 2007 prices. I've got BBRY shares to sell at 2007 prices, too.
    01-21-17 11:48 PM
    Hey Kevin!

Section 1: About Me - Introduction
    • I remember back in 2011 when i got my first Blackberry, the Curve 8520. At the time, the only reason i purchased one was because it was so popular at school, everyone had one. So naturally i wanted to be like everyone else. I had no idea at the time that there was this huge community of Blackberry fans online. I think it was only once i got my next phone, The Balckberry Q5 that i started to search around for how to get things to work and i found Crackberry. Still have no idea why i decided to sign up and not just read the answers and leave, but I'm so glad i did. Been a really great 3 years here for me and i wish i joined earlier.

Section 2: Ideas for celebration

• Giveaway -
      With all celebrations like this, it's always difficult to decide on something. I think something we have to do is a nice giveaway. Doesn't necessarily have to be a big one, more like a special one. For example, I love Crackberry swag, so i would propose making a 10 year anniversary Crackberry T-shirt and doing a small giveaway for them. The best things in life are the things you cant buy.
      Additionally, i think there should be some sort of gift for Michelle. She organises so many giveaways for other people to make them happy and i think we should give something back to her in appreciation!
    • Podcast -
      I would also like to see a podcast containing some of the Crackberry team (Past or present). You guys can talk about anything and ill probably listen haha. Maybe some of your most memorable moments on Crackberry, Maybe talking about what your favourite smartphone was. Or even, what the end goal of the site was. Did you expect it to turn into 'Mobile Nations' or was it supposed to be just one site. Maybe even discuss why you hired Bla1ze?
    • Cake -
      I don't think any party or celebration is official unless there is cake involved. We definitely need to have a nice big Crackberry Cake. It could possibly be in the shape of Blackberry's most popular device. Or simply just a big round cake with the CB logo on it.
    • Old Videos of silly things -
      Normally when people have their 18th or 21st birthday, Videos of when they were young get shown. (normally embarrassing) so maybe we could do something like that? I know Bla1ze did the Ice Bucket challenge and that was fun to watch haha. So i would find it really funny if we could gather up some videos like those and put them all together

I think that's it for now, if i can think of anything more, ill be sure to post it here! Big Thank you to the whole Crackberry Team. Your hard work and dedication to this site is really appreciated. I don't think you get told that enough!
    Been so much fun over the last 3 years reading all the articles, reviews and engaging with the forum members. Here is to a special 2017 and may this Crackberry Celebration be awesome
    Last edited by Matty; 01-22-17 at 04:50 AM.
    01-22-17 12:18 AM
    Glad to see our fearless founder excited about the Mercury and CB's 10th anniversary!

Maybe you should throw a party. Like an actual party. In Waterloo, even.

Invite a bunch of BlackBerry and CrackBerry fans and friends - past contributors, etc. Heck, invite Mike and Jim.

Throw a real live bash and live stream it with interactive opportunities for viewers around the world.

Give away "door prizes" to the virtual participants.

Have a real cake for Bla1ze to eat.

Posted from my Q10 via CB10
    I'm totally down for a road trip, especially if there's cake and CBK involved! Live streaming would be awesome, and in keeping with my dream of a CrackBerry party bus tour, which came and passed in my mind as quickly as BB10's popularity, LoL.

I'd love a series of "page 6" articles, cronicalling some of the untold stories from the past. Maybe a hit piece or two, but I'd think more lighthearted BlackBerry moments you couldn't reveal that the time, would be fitting for the anniversary, and representative of both the enthusiasm you've had for them and CrackBerry.
    CrackBerry Kevin and john_v like this.
    01-22-17 01:23 AM
    I'd love a series of "page 6" articles, cronicalling some of the untold stories from the past. Maybe a hit piece or two, but I'd think more lighthearted BlackBerry moments you couldn't reveal that the time, would be fitting for the anniversary, and representative of both the enthusiasm you've had for them and CrackBerry.
    Page 3 would be fun.
    BigBadWulf and anon(8063781) like this.
    01-22-17 01:36 AM
    Page 3 would be fun.
    CrackBerry, calendar style! Not sure how much of the staff would go for it, nor how welcomed those pics would be.

You go first
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    01-22-17 01:50 AM
    Looking forward to the next 10 years...

Some video interviews with key players, current and past. Past players including Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie, what would they do to make sure BlackBerry was successful for the next 10 years? Current including Mr. Chen. I imagine a 1-2 minute interview.

It would be interesting to note the real intentions for OS 10 moving forward, how many licensing partners are signed up (and when the first hardware will ship) and where Mr. Chen sees BlackBerry's handsets being in 10 years. (Even with licensing, he must have some vision of where he thinks handsets will go.)

Perhaps some of the former/current staff members can share moments of fun from inside BlackBerry such as embarrassing demonstrations, humorous errors made during development and chance discoveries.

And finally, where do the people of CrackBerry see this community going in the future?
    01-22-17 02:22 AM
    You know what, just give us the squircle! Seriously!
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    01-22-17 03:44 AM
  16. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    I hope they will celebrate with much more gift

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 03:47 AM
    You know what, just give us the squircle! Seriously!
    Dark hub man...

Posted via CB10
    the brother likes this.
    01-22-17 04:16 AM
    A tribute to all the hard work yourself and staff have invested over the years in addition to a huge release party for the Mercury launch. Consider it a celebration for both Crackberry and BlackBerry an ode to wonderful memories and new birth to brighter beginnings

Posted from my amazing Passport
    01-22-17 04:53 AM
    Send Chen home...
    Lol

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    01-22-17 04:53 AM
    One of my best BlackBerry memories was when the 9900 was released I walked in on a saturday to Best Buy in Waterloo and BlackBerry reps had a table set up giving demos and describing the features of the device yes I bought it right away Best device I ever had .
    anon(9721108) and john_v like this.
    01-22-17 07:51 AM
    Do an exciting unboxing of the Mercury.
    01-22-17 08:20 AM
    Thanks for all the kind words and great ideas everybody. Keep them coming!

The list is growing..... going to be a fun February! Start spreading the word
    the brother likes this.
    01-22-17 08:47 AM
  23. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Dark hub man...

Posted via CB10
    are you sure? how about 10.4 /11? do you want to get it? ahaaa... I hope 4.4 /5.0 will be released on bb10 lol

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 09:03 AM
    Like someone already mentioned, a "Top 10 Moments in BlackBerry History" would be good.

Definitely need a "Top 10 BlackBerry Devices of All Time"!! - Honestly, if the BlackBerry 9900 isn't in the top 3, I'll be upset, lol
    Last edited by Plazmic Flame; 01-23-17 at 12:13 AM.
    01-22-17 09:03 AM
    What about a videography? the evolution of BB, CB, Founders, Modders & Ambassadors histories and evolution, remarkable people from BB and from the Forum.
    01-22-17 12:11 PM
162 1234 ...