Hi!

Is there a way to reboot my phone without having to waiting until I download something that requires a reboot to complete installation.

Let me be clear. I am not looking to wipe-out and reset my phone to manufacturer's settings. I am simply looking for a way to reboot my phone without using Quickpull, etc... (I'm not comfortable using Quickpull because although it's a good app, it has cost me some inconvenience in the past). I've never checked to see if there was a way to reboot without having to remove the battery (although now that I think about it, there probably isn't, since tech support always asks you to remove the battery).

If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. If it comes down to it, i guess i can give quickpull another try.

Thanks!
    03-23-10 10:23 AM
    Press Alt+RightShift+Delete all together. Quickpull is completely pointless on a keyboard device. If the three key combo doesn't work you are totally locked up and the battery has to come out anyway.
    03-23-10 10:30 AM
    Press Alt+RightShift+Delete all together. Quickpull is completely pointless on a keyboard device. If the three key combo doesn't work you are totally locked up and the battery has to come out anyway.
    This doesn't seem to be working on my Tour.
    03-23-10 10:33 AM
    Works on my friends tour on 4.7 from vzw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 11:29 AM
    This doesn't seem to be working on my Tour.
    Press them all at the same time, not in sequence.
    03-23-10 11:36 AM
    i actually can never get the Alt/Shift/Del to work either. I loved quickpull but it doesnt work on the 9700 so I use the reboot feature in quicklaunch
    03-23-10 11:36 AM
    i actually can never get the Alt/Shift/Del to work either. I loved quickpull but it doesnt work on the 9700 so I use the reboot feature in quicklaunch
    What about "RestartMe"...what do you guys think about that app?

The Alt+Shift+Del isn't responding on my Tour.
    03-23-10 12:11 PM
    This is all I use on my 9000.
    03-23-10 01:24 PM
    never heard of that one, does it have scheduled reboots?
    03-23-10 01:26 PM
    I disagree about it being pointless on a keyboard device. If the three key combo doesnt work you believe it is less risky to take off the battery cover and take the battery out than have a application that works fairly well. Lets see there is the chance of wearing out the battery cover. breaking the battery cover, getting the battery itself wet, messing up a battery or phone contact. Hmm, dont see you logic what so ever. Give your rationale of how you determined it to be pointless?
    03-23-10 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD