Hi there,

How to reset the phone lock code of Blue Berry D285 .. ? I've tried to do some guess but can't succeed. That code is needed for many stuff like restore factory and with it we can set some privacy as well.. I've just bought the mobile and dont know which code is set by default so need to reset it. If you can tell is there any specific code that is set by default, you can tell that code as well.

Your help will be very appreciated, thanks a lot!

I posted this on other places as well to get fast help but dint got reply till now, please reply soon and let me make it clear the model is " Blue Berry D285" and not "Black Berry"
    05-22-11 06:05 PM
    i regret to inform you that up until 10secs ago, before i googled "Blue Berry D285" i had NO idea what it was...also, i have no idea how to reset the password.
    05-22-11 06:48 PM
    is this a blackberry device?
    05-22-11 07:31 PM
    ..........No
    05-22-11 07:36 PM
    i regret to inform you that up until 10secs ago, before i googled "Blue Berry D285" i had NO idea what it was...also, i have no idea how to reset the password.
    Same Here...

I Wondered The Same Thing....

..........No
    What is it then ?
    05-22-11 11:33 PM
    the reason why no one is replying with the answer is because.... wait for it.... *drum roll*

no one knows!!!

@ OP : have you tried contacting the place where you bought it? or maybe read the manual thoroughly? Usually manuals have this sort of information for default passwords
    05-23-11 12:57 AM
    If its not a blackberry why would you post it on the blackberry forums????
    05-23-11 02:03 AM
    Blackberry or blueberry hehehehehehe usually default passwords are all zeroes (0000) or in some cases just the word "password".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-11 09:08 AM
    Blueberry D285 TV mobile phone two sim cards - Blackberry copy - Product Catalog - ShenZhen Desoon Technology Co., Ltd Chinese Mobile Phone manufacturer

Ghetto...

I would contact whomever you bought it from for the password, or as others mentiones, try the instruction manual ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-11 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD