Hi Friends,

Can you suggest me to solve such query “how to repair zip file after corrupted of compress zip folder” since I have lost my all important data in compress (Zipped) folder due to malware infections.

Thanks
    12-21-13 06:01 AM
    12-21-13 07:03 AM
    Try Remo Repair Zip software. I tried it on my malware affected zip file and got good output.
    01-06-14 05:58 PM
    In this situation, I would like to refer user-friendly tool named as Kernel for ZIP Repair software. It is much capable of repairing all type issue of ZIP files.
    01-23-14 12:53 AM
    Hello there marrysimon,

I was additionally experiencing such Zip debasement issues and don't find any solid answer for recoup my lost information from zip document organizer around then. Yet one day, I was seeking a Zip document recuperation programming then I got it a spectacular programming which repair and concentrate compress index without changing anything in unique record database. Through which such Zip recuperation programming I could get back my whole degenerate compress information by and by. I am appreciative Get Back Data Zip repair instrument that is giving foreseeable answer for determination compress debasement inquiries.
    Zip File Recovery Software to Get Back Corrupt/Damaged Zip Files
    03-11-14 12:11 AM
    Corrupt zip file can be repaired by using WinRar application. Manual process is ofcourse cost-effective than using third party recovery software.
    Manual process to repair zip file using WinRar application involves only few easy steps. Visit this link to note the steps:
    How to Repair a Corrupted Archive File? | Bela. N Blog

This solution is the only manual way to save your file. Try it and let me know the review.

Thanks.
    04-23-14 06:37 AM
    If your Zip files have been damaged or corrupted due to virus attack, system failure , Broken or incomplete downloads and so on, then you should use Recover Data for Zip recovery tool. It is the best utility for repairing corrupted zip files such as images, songs, pictures, music files, email mailbox files, document files etc. For more information, you can access this link :-getbackdata.net/zip-file-recovery.html
    09-05-14 05:01 AM
    I'm surprised that so many of you are having zip problems. I think the last zip error I had was on my x386 back in 1997.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 11:44 AM
    If you are looking for a free solution to repair ZIP file, you should try WinRAR tool. Though it's not a freeware, but you can still use its demo/trial version for free. It has a couple of features you can use here:
    • First try to repair ZIP file with the help of its built-in repair feature.
    • Secondly, you can try to extract data from corrupt ZIP archive.

Refer to this blog post for detailed information - Repair ZIP File | Repair RAR File – Easy Manual Tricks | N. Sem's Blog

There's no need to use any paid software when you have free solution. But if the manual tricks fail or don't work, then only you should use a professional solution for recovering data from corrupt ZIP files. Make sure you first download demo or trial version before you can purchase the licensed version of any paid software. By using demo or trial version, you can see what you could possibly recover from the corrupt ZIP archive before you can actually pay for the software.

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.
    01-31-17 04:57 AM