I just got the sad news that sprint is never going to get the Bold or Storm, (or in late '09/early '10)

Now what's the case?,
    I like does kind of facts and stories so anyone out there (who know what he's talking) can you get us here a full article. "HOW THE PHONE BUSINESS WORKS"

�Behind what particular reason is Verizon getting the Storm the first, and how many money Verizon pays Blackberry for the storm,

�now, let's say they pay million dollars, are you going to tell us that sprint/Nextel, At&t, T-mobile, don't have the amount paid by Verizon, just think about it, you know how many customers this brings to Verizon?!
    "Million dollars to pay is simply not paying for other carriers not to ! ! ! ! ! ! !

�Is there any further facts what the carrier (in this case Verizon) needs to do with blackberry, for example sell million phones till some date?

I think that's it, so many questions, but now simply get me the old looking story
    � -HOW THE PHONE MARKET WORKS- �

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I just got the sad news that sprint is never going to get the Bold or Storm, (or in late '09/early '10)
    Now what's the case?,I like does kind of facts and stories so anyone out there (who know what he's talking) can you get us here a full article. "HOW THE PHONE BUSINESS WORKS"

�Behind what particular reason is Verizon getting the Storm the first, and how many money Verizon pays Blackberry for the storm,

�now, let's say they pay million dollars, are you going to tell us that sprint/Nextel, At&t, T-mobile, don't have the amount paid by Verizon, just think about it, you know how many customers this brings to Verizon?! "Million dollars to pay is simply not paying for other carriers not to ! ! ! ! ! ! !

�Is there any further facts what the carrier (in this case Verizon) needs to do with blackberry, for example sell million phones till some date?I think that's it, so many questions, but now simply get me the old looking story

� -HOW THE PHONE MARKET WORKS- �

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JeffH; 11-17-08 at 09:56 PM.
    11-15-08 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD