When I am out of the office my pearl can do everything my desktop can other than print. That why my BB is very important to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 10:37 PM
    I can do everything and everything on mine
    06-03-09 10:36 AM
    Whatever i need to do, I can do it with my Curve. Email, search for places, restrauants, directions, friends.... all in my hand.
    06-03-09 02:40 PM
    Mostly I use BB to check my emails and then for making calls through Blackberry VoIP Vopium and some time Color lines for Blackberry
    06-04-09 02:04 AM
    I Do Emailing,Texting,Instant messeging,Organizing my Tasks n calenders,Browsing,Calling,Sending and Recieving Pictures,Phtographing, and many many more lol. of course it can never replace a Pc or Laptop, but I must admit i work more on my Storm then even on my laptop with free Internet.
    06-04-09 09:17 PM
    OH..... and I am using tetherberry right now

we get the point..
    06-06-09 10:27 PM
    Independent Contract Courier specializing in Air Cargo...........e-mail job info and such with customers; check airline flight schedules for shipping and receiving packages; gps for out of the way delivery locations; synced music for listening when I'm out of phone service area on deliveries; photograph packages that arrive damaged so I don't bear responsibility for damage; I can videograph the actual walking path from the parking lot to various locations in large facilities (like an Intel, hospital or college campus) and send the video to other couriers so they can see exactly where they are going if it is their first time on site, or, for my future reference; watch HULU, play games or such when I might be delayed at a location waiting; safely store airline account numbers, shippers user ID's and other sensitive information; keep track of important dates for valued customers, clients and associates so I can appear as if I remember the bosses anniversary and such; electronically store my vehicle registration/insurance information so I have it but a thief won't should they steal my car and then get pulled over; search updated yellow pages info on companies that might have moved or whatever since the last time I was there; on the side I'm a wanna be musician so on long drives when my mind wanders I can voice notate songs or song ideas...and there's one more thing but I can't remember off hand...oh yeah! Actually send and receive phone calls!
    06-16-09 08:52 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD