Im just curious.
    Recently people(friends) have been moaning about carriers saying "unlimited" but actually capping data at 500mb-1gb a month.

However when I check my network summary on a monthly basis, I rarely exceed 150mb. Occasionally I will email images and files which raise this figure, but it got me thinking anyway. As a medium user, spending 6-8 hours a day on it (some of that on WiFi) I just wondered how much data other people use on theirs.

So if you know your network data usage, and wish to, please feel free to share

120-180mb a month.
    12-06-09 12:29 PM
    Listening to various podcasts & radio, watching YouTube videos and downloading music Over the Air, I've estimated my data usage to be ~800MB a month. edit: forgot to add GPS + navigation on occasional trips, which adds up a bit more to the total.

p.s. I have a nice 16GB MicroSDHC waiting for the Curve 8520 to arrive
    Last edited by shinkodachi; 12-06-09 at 12:40 PM.
    12-06-09 12:37 PM
    I will gladly answer if you teach me how do I find out how much data I use... It does not show on my bills.
    12-06-09 12:38 PM
    Listening to various podcasts & radio, watching YouTube videos and downloading music Over the Air, I've estimated my data usage to be ~800MB a month.

p.s. I have a nice 16GB MicroSDHC waiting for the Curve 8520 to arrive
    Aaah I always forget radio lol. UK is no good for slacker etc, so I think I save there.
    I try to avoid youtube too, or I end up on it all day.

But thanks for opening my eyes as to how you can really crank up data usage

Aaah cool, when does it arrive ?
    I have a 2gb in mine, and cant even fill that
    12-06-09 12:39 PM
    I will gladly answer if you teach me how do I find out how much data I use... It does not show on my bills.
    Mine shows on the bill as total data usage, nice and easy for me

Just thought, are there any applications for data counters for the BB ?
    12-06-09 12:40 PM
    last month i racked up 912,542kb of data usage which rounded up is sitting at right around 913mb of data. something has to get me through the boring late night shifts haha gotta love the blackberry for passing 10 boring hours
    12-06-09 12:46 PM
    last month was a light month, 3gb on the primary, 5 on all lines combined.
    12-06-09 12:48 PM
    I usually average around 1.5-2GB a month.
    12-06-09 12:53 PM
    12-06-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD