Like on your memory card... How much of each do you have..

I have a 4gb currently, and i havent even scratched the curface. After formating it says 3.7gb available... And i have 3.6gb free.

And I have an ipod for music, so i really dont use the music feature. What about you all?
    05-27-08 10:31 AM
    I'm like you ClassaN0va. I have my ipod for music and I really have no reason to watch movies on my BB. I have a few pics on my memory card, but I haven't even used half a gig on my memory card yet.
    05-27-08 10:39 AM
    I have a Sansa MP3 player, but I still have about 400 song, the entire first season of K-Ville, 2 eps of "The Wire", a whole mess 'o pics (2 y/o is just so cute ), and about a dozen music vids.

I also use it as a flash drive for Portable Apps, and some installation files for various utilities.

With all of that I have just over 1.5gb free
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-27-08 at 10:44 AM.
    05-27-08 10:42 AM
    Lol. Im bound to create a couple of "video features" on my blackberry because i hate the way the camera shutters when I take a photo.

Im just wondering if I should really go and get a 8gb memory card or not, because I take a RACK of photos, and I figure if i have video.. why not record
    05-27-08 10:56 AM
    Definitely get it. If not for the multimedia feature, which I suspect you'll be all over once 4.5 comes out , but for all the other things you can store on it.

Also, I don't know about your IPod, but the Curve has a bigger screen than my Sansa, so viewing vids and pics is much better on this.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-27-08 at 11:20 AM.
    05-27-08 11:12 AM
    With all of that I have just over 1.5gb free
    How big is your card?

I have a 2 gig card that has like 600 megs left on it. bunch of songs, and a few episodes of nip tuck. I do have a first gen ipod shuffle i got for free, but being that i can view a playlist on my berry, it wins as being my music player.
    05-27-08 11:20 AM
    I have 476 songs, 2 full length movies, and about 150 pics. I have 1.1GB available out of the 3.7GB total.
    05-27-08 11:20 AM
    How big is your card?

I have a 2 gig card that has like 600 megs left on it. bunch of songs, and a few episodes of nip tuck. I do have a first gen ipod shuffle i got for free, but being that i can view a playlist on my berry, it wins as being my music player.
    Sorry, I should have said it is a 4gb card.
    05-27-08 11:22 AM
    Okay, i guess i shall have to find a cheap 8GB. Can anyone find a link for a decent priced one?
    05-27-08 11:33 AM
    I got a 4 gb media card, and don't carry my ipod anymore. About 300 mp3's, lots of pics, and a couple of full length movies (converted for the BB). Love it...
    05-27-08 01:03 PM
    i never use video
    i have some music that i put on and i transfer all of my pics to my pc
    i have 1.1gb free out of 1.8gb available
    05-27-08 01:31 PM
    I have a 8gb (7.6gb formatted) and have 4.9gb left. not even close to be done with putting media on it either!! I could use 16gb support
    05-27-08 02:13 PM
    Okay, i guess i shall have to find a cheap 8GB. Can anyone find a link for a decent priced one?
    No. You've heard the "Give a man a fish..." saying?

Well here's your fishing lesson...

Ben's Bargains - Bargains, Coupons, Freebies
    dealnews.com - Find the lowest prices and coupons on computers, laptops, digital cameras, iPods, MP3 players, HDTV
    Slickdeals.net
    Spoofee.com - Best Deals, Freebies and Coupons Everyday!
    xpBargains.com: Dell Coupons, computer deals, Amazon, HP
    (sorry no clue about mobile versions of these sites)

micro SDHC cards go on sale very often, and price seems to keep coming down all the time. look around on any of those sites and you'll be sure to come up with something reasonable.
    05-27-08 11:59 PM
    I have a 4gb memory card as well.

I have tons of pictures & wallpapers saved and about 3 short videos & havent scratched the surface at all, still says 3.7gb remaining lol. i do not have any music whatsoever and i dont plan on it either.

I have an IPod Touch so i have litterally 900 pictures on it and tons of music and tv shows and movies...and thats always in my handbag, so not much need for much media to be on my berry. The camera is crap anyways on my berry. Gotta say i miss my camera on my EnV!!!!
    05-28-08 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD