I have done some research from this forum and still can't move the history chat.

Steps I have taken:
    1. Install Cobalt's Google Store and Others --> DONE
    Stuck at the Google Drive's Option when I want to Backup to Google Drive --> It said "Unable to access your account at this time, please try again later".

2. Install Blackberry Beta Zone --> DONE
    Found none Whatsapp Beta Zone...

Any help will be highly appreciated >.<

Regards,
    Tanaka
    10-05-17 11:29 PM
    You don't need any of those apps, just the latest version of WhatsApp from BlackBerry World. You have to export your history from settings using these steps,

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12670420

Once you've copied the backup to your Keyone simply follow these steps to import the database.

https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/android/...245251#restore
    ARQ-Keighley likes this.
    10-06-17 12:11 AM
    The problem is, the native whatsapp for blackberry apps is not working because currently I am using the whatsapp.apk for the android in my blackberry >.<
    10-07-17 02:39 PM
    The problem is, the native whatsapp for blackberry apps is not working because currently I am using the whatsapp.apk for the android in my blackberry >.<
    In that case why not just use the backups from the Android version? I believe the Android app on BB10 stores the backups in Media Card/Android/WhatsApp/Databases, if you copy those to your Keyone and follow the steps in my second link it should work.
    10-07-17 02:52 PM
    In that case why not just use the backups from the Android version? I believe the Android app on BB10 stores the backups in Media Card/Android/WhatsApp/Databases, if you copy those to your Keyone and follow the steps in my second link it should work.
    I can only found Media Card / Android / Data <-- >.<
    10-07-17 02:56 PM
    10-07-17 03:03 PM
    I can only found Media Card / Android / Data <-- >.<
    Are you checking through file manager? Can you also check Device/misc/android/WhatsApp
    10-07-17 05:34 PM
    Ah, I remembered I found this, so what is the next step. But all the same 55 MB?How to move whatsapp history chat from Passport to Keyone?-sp32161_404.jpg
    10-07-17 09:32 PM
    Ah, I remembered I found this, so what is the next step. But all the same 55 MB?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SP32161_404.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	430401
    You'll have to rename the backup you want to restore from to "msgstore.db.crypt12" and then copy it to your Keyone. The steps below will tell you the path depending on your device, once that's done simply reinstall WhatsApp and press Restore when it prompts you (after login IIRC).

https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/android/...245251#restore
    10-08-17 12:40 AM
    Roger, let me try it and I will give the update. Btw is 55 MB considered a normal size considering I had a lot of pictures and some videos?
    10-08-17 10:22 AM
    Roger, let me try it and I will give the update. Btw is 55 MB considered a normal size considering I had a lot of pictures and some videos?
    I'm actually not sure if the backup files contain media, I think it might just be text chat data. You can still backup your media files manually from the device/misc/whatsapp/media folder though.
    10-08-17 10:53 AM
    It showed the message like this >.<How to move whatsapp history chat from Passport to Keyone?-screenshot_20171010-002057.jpg
    10-09-17 12:25 PM
    It showed the message like this >.<Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171010-002057.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	430438
    Hmm, and you're restoring from a local backup (not cloud), correct? Does it happy with all of the backup files?

Edit: I just realized that folder from your screenshot is of backups from WhatsApp native. Are you sure you're using the Android app on BB10?
    10-09-17 01:21 PM
    Hmm, and you're restoring from a local backup (not cloud), correct? Does it happy with all of the backup files?

Edit: I just realized that folder from your screenshot is of backups from WhatsApp native. Are you sure you're using the Android app on BB10?
    Ummm..., what do you mean by Happy?

I got 2 apps, the native one (Which has stopped working since I installed the Android app in Jan 2017), and the Android one
    10-12-17 11:31 PM
    Ummm..., what do you mean by Happy?

I got 2 apps, the native one (Which has stopped working since I installed the Android app in Jan 2017), and the Android one
    Sorry, typo, I meant to say happen.

Are you sure you can't find a backup file for the Android version? It should be in something like misc/android/WhatsApp on your device storage.
    10-13-17 12:32 AM
    Yup, been trying to find that for all eternity, LOL...

And still don't have any luck so far...
    10-13-17 02:05 AM
    Do you have an SD card in your phone? Have you also applied this fix?

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...olved-1108531/

If so, can you go to File Manager -> Media Card -> Search and look for "crypt"? If you find them that path should take you to the Android backups.
    10-13-17 12:30 PM
    Do you have an SD card in your phone? Have you also applied this fix?

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...olved-1108531/

If so, can you go to File Manager -> Media Card -> Search and look for "crypt"? If you find them that path should take you to the Android backups.
    I got confused reading that post, but will try to do them, will update the info here later
    10-17-17 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD