View Poll Results: My view of Blackberry

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I�m a true Blackberry loyalist/enthusiast. Blackberry and Blackberry always.

44 84.62%
  • Using cuz it�s something different. Waiting for next best thing.

6 11.54%
  • I�m only using a Blackberry because I�m issued one at work.

2 3.85%
    Looking at threads looks like some chickened out

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:26 PM
    I know the concept of brand loyalty seems so quaint and silly, but BlackBerry remains my brand of choice and I have no desire to look elsewhere. I'm quite content with my Q10 and PlayBook. Are they perfect? No, but they serve my needs well.
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-30-13 01:55 PM
    Carjakd and rj240 are hardcore.

www.907outdoors.com
    I think what turned me "hard core" was just dumb luck for Rim. In 2003 when the blackout took out most of the eastern seaboard....for some reason Waterloo was not hit. I work for a family based Real Estate Brokerage, and with 1/3 of the continent without power I was still able to communicate with my Wife, Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin via Pin on my 957....at that point I was loyal to BB. It's funny how Blackberry went through negative press a couple years ago with respect to outages but people forget how it was the only show in town during the blackout in 2003. My 957 was my life line for those two days.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:02 PM
    I think what turned me "hard core" was just dumb luck for Rim. In 2003 when the blackout took out most of the eastern seaboard....for some reason Waterloo was not hit. I work for a family based Real Estate Brokerage, and with 1/3 of the continent without power I was still able to communicate with my Wife, Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin via Pin on my 957....at that point I was loyal to BB. It's funny how Blackberry went through negative press a couple years ago with respect to outages but people forget how it was the only show in town during the blackout in 2003. My 957 was my life line for those two days.

Posted via CB10
    That's a great story. Have you entered this comment on the new CB contest requiring a positive point about BlackBerry.

www.907outdoors.com
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-30-13 11:17 PM
    Had a BlackBerry work phone for many years and bought a personal one a couple of years ago 9810 liked so much I bought a small piece of the company and still have those shares today.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:23 PM
    That said, I'm one of those people that sticks to brands. Ford pickups, Thinkpad laptops, Suzuki ATVs. So, this just might be the rambling of someone with a mental disorder.

907Outdoors - Your Alaska Outdoors Connection!
    Hmm... Ford pickups ... mental disorder.... had you said Dodge RAM, I could have declared you perfectly sane.

Always Chrysler, always ThinkPad, always BlackBerry
    jegs2 likes this.
    07-01-13 08:11 AM
    Still rocking a 9650. Wouldn't mind getting a 9900 or maybe a Q, but can't afford it and still highly contented with what I have.
    07-01-13 08:37 AM
    Still rocking a 9650. Wouldn't mind getting a 9900 or maybe a Q, but can't afford it and still highly contented with what I have.
    I carried a 9000 for five years before switching to the Q. Prior to that, I had a succession of Nokias that all died mysteriously within a year or two. I beat the living crap out of the 9000 and other than replacing the track ball (after dropping it into a puddle) and the occasional battery pull, it was a rock-solid performer. Tough as nails.
    07-01-13 08:56 AM
    Hmm... Ford pickups ... mental disorder.... had you said Dodge RAM, I could have declared you perfectly sane.

Always Chrysler, always ThinkPad, always BlackBerry
    Oh, you punny mudda pucka.

Sheep follow rams.

www.907outdoors.com
    07-01-13 09:11 AM
    Oh, you punny mudda pucka.

Sheep follow rams.

907Outdoors - Your Alaska Outdoors Connection!
    He, he. We can agree on the other two points and work on the third later.

jegs2 and Tim-ANC like this.
    07-01-13 09:35 AM
    Throw in a Cummins Diesel engine, and I'll take that Ram.
    HereinHalifax and Tim-ANC like this.
    07-01-13 09:38 AM
    That's a great story. Have you entered this comment on the new CB contest requiring a positive point about BlackBerry.

www.907outdoors.com
    Good idea...i think I'll do that!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 11:13 AM
    He, he. We can agree on the other two points and work on the third later.
    Ah, refreshing to see the age old debates are alive and well. Your video has given me a thought. Daffy as the new spokesperson for BwackBerrwy. Just paste the logo on his chest. It's already looney tunes over there.
    07-01-13 11:17 AM
    Mines a 6.8L V10 gasoline. But hey, that's a whole 'nother thing we can go 'round about.
    07-01-13 11:20 AM
    Mines a 6.8L V10 gasoline. But hey, that's a whole 'nother thing we can go 'round about.
    Indeed. My wife has an Audi A3 turbo diesel, and mine is the VW Jetta version. Since getting those diesel-powered vehicles, I've been really pleased with their performance and fuel mileage.

Only gassers I've got left is my Gold Wing and lawn equipment.
    07-01-13 11:33 AM
    I can say I was a true addict until OS 7 I had the 8320 and I just hated that phone But then I decided to give blackberry another try and bought the 9380 and I love that phone .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    That's what I'm using too. Sweet phone. Wonder why nobody buys it. Its the closest thing I have till some days time when I get my blackberry Z10!!!
    07-02-13 03:38 AM
    I can say I was a true addict until OS 7 I had the 8320 and I just hated that phone But then I decided to give blackberry another try and bought the 9380 and I love that phone .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    That's what I'm using too. Sweet phone. Wonder why nobody buys it. Its the closest thing I have to a BBZ10 till some days time when I get my blackberry Z10!!!
    07-02-13 03:39 AM
92 ... 234