do you subscribe to on average? Also, do you use instant notification or once daily, etc... to get updated when the thread is updated?

I'll begin...I subscribe to as many threads as I am participating in (right now it's about 23) or want to watch (for technical information or for interest). I subscribe to instant notification via email. As the site grows, the number can be significant.

Just curious what others do....
    03-22-07 07:19 PM
    I subscribe to everything I reply too, and if I want to keep up with it, I set it to instant email. So, on avergage, about 17!
    03-22-07 09:17 PM
    I subscribe to most threads that I start, and to others where I am in the middle of helping someone. All are instant notifications.
    03-22-07 10:21 PM
    I've never subscribed to a thread in my life! And i'm not gonna start now
    03-23-07 01:29 AM
    same as burgers..

i'll glady look thru the forum but i dont want mails when new posts have happened!

fatreg
    03-23-07 01:58 AM
    Same as Kasper really, dependant on what is going on, and if i forget i just go the posts i have made to check up...

In the past i was subscribed to threads i didnt even know about
    03-23-07 04:04 AM
    So,I guess you just browse the forums, and look at the 'new posts' section?

I just want to here my BlackBerry vibrate or make noise, so I subscribe - just kidding, people, just kidding...

I've never subscribed to a thread in my life! And i'm not gonna start now
    03-23-07 04:34 AM
    So,I guess you just browse the forums, and look at the 'new posts' section?

I just want to here my BlackBerry vibrate or make noise, so I subscribe - just kidding, people, just kidding...
    You are only kidding yourself pal.....

(just kidding)
    03-23-07 06:56 AM
    i also subscribe to everything.
    11-22-08 11:24 AM
    I have a modest number of subcriptions, about 4. They change from time to time. Most are just in my subcription area so I can quickly get back to the thread. I think there's only one that has email notification. My .02
    11-22-08 11:40 AM
    I never subscribe. I just remember the title name and search for it when I want to see the thread again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 12:24 PM
    I've never subscribed to a thread only because I do about 99% of my cb on my BlackBerry. So I just look to see where the threads that I like are.

11-22-08 12:31 PM
    Zero.

And because the word zero has less than ten characters, I'm going to write this ridiculously long sentence that has neither a relevant point nor any bearing on the conversation at hand simply because I can and that ten character thing tends to **** me off on a regular basis.
    11-22-08 12:35 PM
    i start off subscribing to whichever threads i participate in, but i get bored easily so i end up just deleting my subscriptions.

currently my notifications are instant, but thats becoming a tad bit annoying so i'm thinking about changing that.

and right now i think i'm at about...11 subscriptions.
    11-22-08 12:57 PM
    I don't subscribe at all. I search my own postings (using advanced search) several times a day.

Of course I am on a differnt time zone to most of you so I have evolved my own strategies.
    11-22-08 01:37 PM
    Zero ......
    11-22-08 02:27 PM
    I subscribe to nada, zip, zilch, zero, nothin'.
    11-22-08 02:52 PM
    I subscribe to any thread I post in, but I typically dont check the userCP that often
    11-22-08 02:58 PM
    Zero.

And because the word zero has less than ten characters, I'm going to write this ridiculously long sentence that has neither a relevant point nor any bearing on the conversation at hand simply because I can and that ten character thing tends to **** me off on a regular basis.
    �Threadjack warning� What does that mean about less than 10 characters?.

11-22-08 03:01 PM
    �Threadjack warning� What does that mean about less than 10 characters?.

when you're posting on the forums your post has to be 10 characters or more. won't let you post if it's less than that...
    11-22-08 05:27 PM
    when you're posting on the forums your post has to be 10 characters or more. won't let you post if it's less than that...
    Thanks. Which leads to the stupid follow-up, why?

11-22-08 09:29 PM
    Wow this thread is from more than 1.5 years ago -- 3/07. I wonder if the OP was notified.

11-22-08 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD