Went from Windows (Tilt & Tilt 2) to Android (Evo and then to Stratosphere (for work)) to WP7 (Trophy, for work (still had the Evo for personal)) and now to Z10 for EVERYTHING. It's my first BlackBerry and I don't want to ever look back. I can't stand the new Androids, have never understood the iOS love, and HATE what Windows has done to their phones & PCs.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-09-14 07:45 PM
    Apple to BlackBerry for the time being. Love the keyboard.

Guess my device. "It has keys"
    theRock1975 likes this.
    04-09-14 07:50 PM
    Never had a BlackBerry phone until now but have a PlayBook. I got a used z30 to replace my Galaxy S2. Loved the s2 and it was a great phone but wanted to try something new. So far z30 has been great and look forward to the platform continuing to improve... and I want to enjoy the ride.

I hope it doesn't end up like my PlayBook. :^)

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 08:36 PM
    Never used a BlackBerry before but I switched from an iPhone. Never going back unless BlackBerry dies.
    04-09-14 08:43 PM
    I use both a Blackberry Q10 and a Nexus 5. Both have their merits. No need to settle for just one platform. That's like saying you'll only eat chicken.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    04-09-14 08:45 PM
    I use both a Blackberry Q10 and a Nexus 5. Both have their merits. No need to settle for just one platform. That's like saying you'll only eat chicken.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    I only eat chicken and not steak because I'm a college student and one is more affordable. For most people it's a matter of 1 choice

From zee coolest flicking smartphone ever
    04-09-14 08:53 PM
    Before my Z10 I had a Curve 9300 but before that I had an android. I've also gotten to play around with an iPhone quite a bit as that's what my girlfriend owns. I rank it in order as BlackBerry, Android, then iPhone. Have never tried a Windows phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 09:33 PM
    I recently upgraded from an iPhone 4 to a BB Z30. Today is Day 8 since making the switch and so far it has exceeded my expectations.
    I've used it to email, text, created a spreadsheet, Used navigation to meet up with a Craigslist seller. Updated my FB. Snapped several selfies, edited them.( Camera is Good but not great)
    Installed a 32GB memory card, moved over a ton of music and some movies from iTunes. Web browsing on my Z30 is flat out better than iPhone. Installed the Amazon app store....Android apps run very well.
    If you're in the fence about it...don't hesitate to take that leap of faith.
    P.S. Temple Run Brave is awesome!
    Text editing has taken some getting used to...I also find myself staring at it less than I did with my IPhone -and as a dad and husband, this is a good thing! Overall BB10 is a welcome change from IOS and seems very well thought out. I'm very excited to see what they're able to accomplish with future updates.
    Anyway, that's my $0.02

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 09:50 PM
    White IPhone 4s to White Z10. I saw the os and handset in the BlackBerry conferences and was like "hell nawwwwww I need this blackberry right now". Months went by, I still had my iPhone, everyday I was disappointed an anxious for the Z10 until I sold it and bought this beauty.

Since the BlackBerry downfalls I was tempted to switch to Android since its the second best thing close to a computing operating system.. but I can't imagine living without my BlackBerry 10 I honestly can't.

The keyboard and the Hub are my life.

P.s.. should I swap to a Z30 or wait for a new high end full-touch BB?

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    04-09-14 10:11 PM
    Ios purely to ios+ playbook to BB10 plus semi-retired playbook....

NO RAGRETS

NO RUGRATS!

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    04-09-14 11:04 PM
    Lets hope BlackBerry continues and Chen does put some effort in the turnaround. Otherwise most of the posters will have to revert to previous OS.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-09-14 11:09 PM
    android to iPhone to bbos to android again to windows to android n now never gonna look back any other than my bb10 I'm happy with my z10..hope john chen isn't going to shut down BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 11:18 PM

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    That isn't a good analogy. In my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 11:25 PM
    White IPhone 4s to White Z10. I saw the os and handset in the BlackBerry conferences and was like "hell nawwwwww I need this blackberry right now". Months went by, I still had my iPhone, everyday I was disappointed an anxious for the Z10 until I sold it and bought this beauty.

Since the BlackBerry downfalls I was tempted to switch to Android since its the second best thing close to a computing operating system.. but I can't imagine living without my BlackBerry 10 I honestly can't.

The keyboard and the Hub are my life.

P.s.. should I swap to a Z30 or wait for a new high end full-touch BB?

Posted via CB10
    I think you should wait.
    Heard they are going to launch a new flagship phone this year.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 04:32 AM
    Used the iPhone 4 for about half a year and then bought a Z10 to try the new OS. The os really just amazes me.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 04:34 AM
    Coming from Nokia N9 Meego OS to BlackBerry Z30, both OS quite similar to use, both phones were user friendly to use but I prefer the maps on the Nokia phone, able to download offline maps

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 05:43 AM
    I only eat chicken and not steak because I'm a college student and one is more affordable. For most people it's a matter of 1 choice

But in this case the steak and chicken are the same price.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    04-10-14 07:20 AM
    That isn't a good analogy. In my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Why? Why put all your eggs in one basket? Why do I keep talking about food? Lol.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    04-10-14 07:22 AM
    I came from an Android device and now I'm on a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 07:59 AM
    But in this case the steak and chicken are the same price.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    And yet I only have money for one meal

04-10-14 09:27 AM
    Went from a Samsung Captivate to curve 8520 and I've stayed loyal since then. Went from 9900 to Q10 after the 8520

Posted without the help of AutoCorrect. Q10, 10.2.1.2174
    04-11-14 01:20 PM
    And yet I only have money for one meal

Yes, you only eat one meal AT A TIME. I am not saying all people should use more than one device at a time. It is good to have choices.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    04-11-14 02:09 PM
    I use both a Samsung G S III and a Z 10. I prefer the Z 10 because of it's simplicity of design and because it is just flat out a great device, in my opinion. However, it is not my daily driver for one reason......it's a software issue and not a hardware issue. Namely, no call blocking app available. I need to be able to block numbers and I can't with my Z 10 ....if BlackBerry ever allows Devs to design call blocking apps that let you blacklist particular numbers, then I will use my BlackBerry exclusively.
    04-11-14 02:55 PM
    Wanted to buy a legacy as my first phone. But the early versions of Android distracted me and I ended up with the Google Nexus One. The phone was great but began dying recently and I wanted a new badass phone. Bought the Z30 a week after the release. Luvin' every minute of it.

Posted via CB10 on my lovely z30 B)
    04-11-14 06:55 PM
    Previously used the droid razor maxx. It was a miserable experience. I now have the Q and Z 10.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 07:18 PM
57 123