I'm hoping to retire my 8320 soon and when I do, I'll send all my BB contacts my new info, of course. I'd normally want to do a single message, with everyone blind copied, but when I've done this before, there are usually a few people that tell me that they never got my message. Is there a safe limit? I'll be looking to send the same message out to about 60 contacts.

Thanks.
    02-10-09 01:20 PM
    i dont no how to select multiple contacts on BBM is this even posible
    02-10-09 01:34 PM
    i dont no how to select multiple contacts on BBM is this even posible
    I'm not concerned with BBM. More than half of my BB contacts don't even use it. I'm wondering about a PIN message with 50+ people Bcc'd.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 01:56 PM
    O I C, I don't care about that I don't pin ppl its annoying lol. I BBM them......

02-10-09 03:59 PM
    Perhaps create a mass mailing list in your address book?

I create mailing list for SMS, e-mails, and PIN groups. Works nicely, but I don't know how many you can add to list.

Menu>New Group. Name the group and start adding contacts from your address book by their PIN #s. When you have all set up, Save Group and you're good to go.
    Last edited by bergerking; 02-10-09 at 04:53 PM.
    02-10-09 04:09 PM
    Perhaps create a mass mailing list in your address book?

I create mailing list for SMS, e-mails, and PIN groups. Works nicely, but I don't know how many you can add to list.

Menu>New Group. Name the group and start adding contacts from your address book by their PIN #s. When you have all set up, Save Group and you're good to go.
    Yeah, I've done that and have 57 people so far. I just want to know if I can depend on the message going out to all 57.

02-10-09 06:18 PM
    Well if it let you add that many contacts it should work. But try doing like a test message to see if it really works

02-10-09 06:36 PM
    Never had a problem with it, always been reliable so far. You could send a test message to say Hi, I'm trying a new feature, please PIN me a message back, thanks!

02-10-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD