I just finished song lyrics for 24 songs. I like it better than using word. So nice to be able to cut, copy and paste. It is incredibly user friendly. I also use it for grocery lists and even recipes. One of my all time favorite bb resident apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 08:50 PM
    I use it all the time for work logins and different hospital codes and for shopping lists when the wife sends me to grocery store

So why not use the password keeper?
    10-20-10 08:54 PM
    I use MemoPad (categorized) for storing long term things (combos, settings for different devices, packing lists, ect), and Tasks for short term things. Personal Information Management is my biggest use for a smartphone.
    10-20-10 09:08 PM
    I use it a lot. I do use tasks every single day. Every time someone asks me to do anything it goes right into a task with a due date and a reminder. Then syncs with outlook so I can't escape!!!

10-21-10 12:13 AM
    MemoPad is one of my most useful apps. I keep all of the critical information I don't want to forget there. Passwords, activation codes, vehicle maintenance info, websites, equipment lists for camping trips, vitals info for my family, etc. The way it syncs with Outlook ensures that I have all of the most important things on my bb and my home computer. Also, if I want to transfer something from one platform to another it is a good way to go.
    10-29-10 05:24 AM
    I use it pretty much everyday. I jot down things I need to do or pick up. Little notes here and there to help me remember
    10-29-10 07:37 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD