Didn't at all until a friend and I tried to email a BB generated video clip and it wouldn't work. Seems perfectly ridiculous to a) offer the option of emailing a video and not permit it, and b) being incapable of emailing a file type native to the bb.

So I guess unless there's a workaround for emailing video clips,, the MMS usage is going way up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's weird. I email videos all the time when they are too big for mms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 12:45 PM
    definitely not me
    11-01-08 12:46 PM
    I MMS occassionally. Most of my family and friends don't have smartphones so MMS works for us. I was excited when I was able to get it to work on my phone.
    11-01-08 12:53 PM
    yea i use it occasionally. but most of you are talking about picture msgs..

does anyone actually send audio/video msgs?

i send audio clips to my friends to share ringtones and whatnot. i've never sent/recieved a video thru mms.
    11-01-08 07:25 PM
    I use MMS to send pics and ringtones. I great way to send pics to friends and fam.
    11-01-08 07:34 PM
    man reading all this makes me want it
    eh o wells
    11-01-08 07:37 PM
    I don't use mms or sms either, main reason being is that I'd have to pay for a texting plan to do so. The data plan is sufficient for me.

I am really curious about this, seeing as how that is one of the topics that probably has the most threads dedicated to it. I have been a BB user for almost two years now, first with AT&T, and now with Sprint, and I have not once used that feature. If I need to send a pic to someone, I just email it.

So chime in, and let the Crackberry world know, who uses it, and who doesn't.
    11-01-08 07:40 PM
    I don't use mms or sms either, main reason being is that I'd have to pay for a texting plan to do so. The data plan is sufficient for me.
    yea true i can send them a long message, and its not like im going to text my students, though they might see that faster than emails
    11-01-08 07:49 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD