I think I have used MMS a grand total of three times since owning a BB. I normally just email any pics

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 02:04 PM
    Oh yeah. I use mms all the time. Just glad it now works. Mostly.

10-30-08 02:08 PM
    Alot of Carrier's have free MMS, i have Verizon and they do...
    I have never used MMS at all. I figure that I have I'm and EMail then I don't need MMS. As for verizon not charging for mms I get charged 1.25 everytime I have received one. They do however have plans that include them
    10-30-08 02:22 PM
    I have a feeling I'm going to be using (at least receiving) them regularly. My wife got a new MMS-enabled phone when I got the Berry. Today they had a Halloween-themed food contest where she works, and she snapped pix of the best ones and MMS-ed them to me. She's taking to the new tech quite readily.
    10-30-08 02:26 PM
    I use it all of the time. I send at least 2-3 pictures to my SO on a daily basis. Since we only get to see each other a few times a week at most, it is a must .

10-30-08 02:30 PM
    Little update: got my first bill today, and in the texting plan it explicitly states SMS and MMS are included. That should convince him.

10-30-08 07:51 PM
    i use this feature with my friends and family members who dont have BB's or unlimited data plans or access to PC's believe it or not these people exist or am i missing something.
    10-30-08 08:28 PM
    I use MMS for alot of pics, its easy. For those who don't have MMS, i send pics via e-mail...
    same here.
    10-31-08 12:01 AM
    I use it all the time.
    10-31-08 12:15 AM
    In the dark ages, before my blackberry, I used MMS A LOT. And by a lot I mean in absurd quantities. Funny road signs. Nice cards. People sleeping in class. Funny looking kids at work. My cat. Myself. Everything.

However, Sprint doesn't let me MMS so I cry myself to sleep at night, slowly.
    10-31-08 12:20 AM
    I use it occasionally, but really only with my kids (ages 12 and 17). I could live without it!!

10-31-08 12:22 AM
    I do use it but maybe 5 or 6 times a month. I'm the only person out of all of my family and friends that has a smartphone so emailing them pics is even more of a rarity.

10-31-08 12:30 AM
    nope im not on unlimited text/msg, just on blackberry data/email
    10-31-08 12:37 AM
    all of my friends have regular phones except for 3. so i use MMS alot. my girlfriend, and my friend have Berry's, so i either send pics via BBM or email. and my friend's girlfriend has a ghettoKick so i email her pics.
    10-31-08 08:39 AM
    i use it faithfully
    10-31-08 08:55 AM
    Still use that feature, since lot of my friends are not using blackberry.

10-31-08 09:19 AM
    I use MmS every day!!! Its the main reason I don't have an iphone anymore.

10-31-08 09:31 AM
    I use MMS quite a bit....

There are a lot of non BB users out there! (who knows why?)

Email for big files, MMS for lil ones...

10-31-08 10:01 AM
    I receive more than I send, but I do send out my fair share. MMS was the thing I missed most when using an iPhone. I love getting all those stupidly funny MMS messages.
    10-31-08 10:13 AM
    I use it because most of my friends have regular phones, so it is the best way to send them pic's

10-31-08 10:19 AM
    I use it a lot with my wife and kids. It is included with my unlimited text plan so why not? I was just in Vegas and left the kids home. It was fun to send them pictures of the trip.

10-31-08 10:27 AM
    Yes, but only occasionally. Most pictures I send from my phone are sent via email.
    10-31-08 10:41 AM
    I too use mms for those of my friends whose phones are intellectually challenged.

10-31-08 10:52 AM
    See, I knew once we got MMS we'd start using it. My wife is out shopping right now, and called to get me to message her a pic of the Thanksgiving tablecloth so she could match the pattern for something.

10-31-08 10:53 AM
    I have Sprint, so I never had it to miss it. Being that most of the people I am friends with are in the IT field, or have some sorta smartphone, I just email everything, including when I had to grab something from BJs and emailed the pic to my gf to make sure it was the right stuff.

I am glad to see that I got a lot of responses.
    10-31-08 11:10 AM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD